on 21 September 2014
I was slightly hesitant to buy this case and keyboard after reading a one- star review, but I took the chance and am very pleased with the product. The case fits my ipad mini perfectly and the keyboard connected like the instructions said it should. The keyboard itself is sleek and makes my ipad easy to use when I have a lot to type.
on 16 February 2014
Quick delivery and the item was as it said but wouldnt have bought it at the full price as don't think it's worth that much
on 18 September 2013
Price-wise the Kamor keyboard falls right in the middle between some very inferior, cheap and tacky keyboards that are not worth buying and the really excellent but very expensive Logitech product. I have bought all three because I am writer and I use my i-Pad Mini every day. This Kamor keyboard has been updated and it makes a difference. Apart from the significant price difference the Kamor two other very important advantages over the Logitech. First, the Kamor case is a lot more secure and the i-Pad Mini cannot fall out and hit the floor. Secondly, you can adjust the angle of the screen for optimum viewing which is perfect if you are balacing the i-Pad on your knee or on a aircraft seat table. It connects easily and works first time out of the box. OK, the keys are not as smooth and silent as the Logitech product but you can type quickly and easily enough. For me the grip you get from the case is the winner and the deciding factor because if my i-Pad hits the floor I have an expensive repair coming up. For the sake of integrity I need to say that this review replaces my earlier less positive review because Kamor worked hard on my original criticisms and sent me an upgraded replacement model which I am satisfied with. Sounds like they are a good company who mean to keep their customers happy.Kamor® Apple iPad mini Keyboard Case High Quality Cover with Ultra Slim Bluetooth Keyboard for 7.9 inch New iPad Mini, Folio Style with IOS Commands - Silver
on 24 April 2014
After receiving my iPad Mini, I couldn't quite get used to the smaller screen and as a result, the smaller keyboard. When I decided to look for a case for my tablet, I noticed a few items also offered tangible keyboards which come integrated into a case. With the price of these varying widely from £40 to as much as £70, I decided to go for the Kamor option.

What a great item. Don't be put off by the price, this is a quality case and offers everything you could want to protect your device. The standard of the materials is fantastic and if you're like me and can't quite settle for the on-screen keyboard, this case will give you the "laptop" feel by adding buttons to your experience, which really helps when watching TV on your iPad, too; the tray that holds the tablet raises and can act as a small ledge to nestle on, meaning you can watch shows in comfort when on the train, or a place etc. without having to prop up the iPad with your hands.

I have, quite clumsily, dropped my iPad Mini on the floor a couple of times since putting the case on, but I needn't have worried as it was completely protected inside. To conclude, you won't find a better case for your iPad Mini at this price anywhere.

I recommend this item highly to anyone looking for a case, a keyboard or a combination of both.
on 29 September 2013
These things are great for the NFC explorer. I recently upgraded from an iphone to a Samsung Galaxy Note II phone and was interested in the NFC protocol and what one could do at home with these little tags and an NFC enabled phone. With the basic free apps on the Google PlayStore and these NFC tags, I have managed to set up a bunch of little hyperlinks in meatspace -- for example I use one of these tags in my home that when tapped by my NFC phone it toggles my car and home profiles within the phone so that it saves my battery life, or automatically associates my phone with the home wifi network. it saves me a few seconds every day, and thats just one of the many uses of NFC!

The product is exactly as advertised, it came with nice little graphical icon stickers with stylish symbols like "wifi" and "bluetooth" etc. The free keyring is pretty good quality, though i wouldn't count on the attachment to the tag it self doing so well going in and out of a pocket so frequently. Otherwise I like this product, if anything it could be a bit cheaper, but the seller shipped it super fast. AAA++

TLDR: if you want to play with nfc tags on your phone, these are great quality, and will work with any nfc enabled samsung phone, and the seller is top notch!
on 18 May 2015
A great little case / keyboard for the iPad Mini. It is the Mini of course, so the keyboard is never going to be big enough for fast typing with big hands (like mine!), but it is just fine for the odd message, note, email or comment. Keys are a little mechanical and clicky, but I'm certainly not going to be writing "War and Peace" on it. Holds the iPad Mini well. Definitely worth considering for the price.
on 8 December 2014
I thought this keyboard case was brilliant to start with, then the bluetooth stopped working after 3 months, making it totally useless.
i contacted the supplier, asking for advise, and they didn't even bother to respond, so I would steer clear of this one if i were you.

After writing the review above, the seller immediately became incredibly helpful in trying to get the keyboard working again, and when it was obviously faulty, they offered a refund, but I love this bit of kit so much when it works that I asked for a replacement, which was with me the next day.
The great thing about this keyboard as compared to others in a similar price bracket is it turns your ipad mini into a tiny laptop, and when typing, the keyboard on the ipad screen disappears, allowing you to see the whole screen, great for emails etc, it offers a lot of protection, and looks great. I would say it is amazing value for money
I would have given 5 stars if it wasn't for the fact that I had to write a bad review to get a response from the seller, and if the keyboard is still working in a year I will upgrade to 5
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 March 2014
The keyboard is easy to use, linked up straightaway on the bluetooth with my iPad, and protects the tablet too. It has solid keys which I like, and is a great colour! The case makes it heavier than say a leatherette keyboard case but I think it is worth it to have a solid keyboard. Easy to click the iPad in to it, more difficult to get it out though, although I think this may get easier with time. The holes for the buttons and sockets are all in the correct place though so I haven't needed to remove it often. The only worry I had was that the rubber bars which touch the iPad when it is closed left a slight mark on the screen but a protective plastic sticker has sorted that out. Also the rubber feet fall off - needs better glue!
on 29 August 2014
Good keyboard, but badly designed hinge mechanism; opening and closing causes screws to be pulled out their fixings, so bottom panel separates from keyboard. It looks tatty after a few weeks use. A shame as concept is good, but poorly executed.

Update 20-Sep-2014:
Excellent customer service!
After posting initial negative review I was contacted by seller requesting further information. After emailing photos of the defect, I was sent a free-of-charge replacement without any quibbles. Top marks for customer service!
Replacement item has slightly different hinge design which will hopefully last longer when used daily. The keyboard turns an iPad Mini into an useful business tool.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 June 2014
This product is average. Expected it to be better, not too happy with metal exterior. But it's good to have an external keyboard but did want to it be attached to the case.