on 23 May 2014
My cousin recommended this product to me. I had been paying each year for a different brand and it was becoming extremely expensive. This item is astoundingly good value for money and has won numerous awards for its effectiveness. Very pleased so far.
on 3 April 2014
Bit Defender has been my anti virus software of choice for several years now. Used to use Kaspersky, but really like bit defender now. Also tends to be excellent value if you buy the 3 user pack, most of us have more than 1 PC lying around.
on 9 January 2014
This is the third year in a row that I've had Bitdefender and it's still the best Anti Virus I've used. It Beats Norton, McAfee and Kaspersky easily. It's doesn't slow down my computer and It's kept me protected, never had an Issue.
on 8 May 2014
excellent product and quick service`. I used this same antivirus on two pc last year and no problems so very good value antivirus quietly working away in the back ground of the pc you hardly know it,s there highly recommended .
on 2 October 2013
I chose this product because it had the highest rating. I have been a Kaspersky user for 3 years and desired a change.
Installing was tedious and slow, I chose to update during installation which was a mistake, many others had fallen into as I discovered on the site. Third attempt and it installed after scanning and updating which took for ages. I had no problems with my PC, but trying to connect to the Internet was so slow, so laborious. Then it froze. So I did a 'Repair' and restart to discover that my installation and registration had resulted in my have a 30 day Trial package. I cannot get past this despite repeated installation. As for trying to use it for Banking with the 'Wallet', a complete nightmare and the machine froze. So how could one trust it!

I put a copy as guided by the CD on to a USB for loading onto my Net Book. Totally useless. It contains 64bit and 32bit. I know my machine is 32 bit so discarded the 64 bit folder. It seemed to install after ages only to produce an Error message right at the end. I tried again with the same result. Useless.

I have wasted days researching and reading to spot a technique to enable me to install. The manual is not good as it provides so many variables. The leaflet inside is completely redundant.

I am so disappointed by the lack of progress in getting this product to simply sit peaceably on my machine, never mind use it for secure banking. I so do not trust it to provide the very necessary barrier that is required these days.

I advise you not to purchase - especially as I have an email to say I am registered but I have only a 30 day trial on my machine. (At one point I had both the Registered version and the 30 day trial showing on the site - impressed, absolutely NOT.
on 30 January 2014
We are getting an iMac this year so i needed a cheap 1 year Antivirus package and this fitted the bill, after reading other reviews bought it and for only £13 thought it was good price, so far, so good.
on 6 July 2014
Arrived quickly and has been easy and straight forward to put onto two laptops and a PC. Seems to work well in the background and certainly seems a step up from the free antivirus I had used to date.
on 31 December 2014
When you get near the end of the license period you will be bombarded with pup up containing special offers for your renewal, pop us that you can not turn off. So I bought something else this time.
on 31 January 2014
hardly know I have a virus checker, though I do seem to have a few more pieces of soft ware that have not installed properly not sure if it is Bitefender or something else early days.
on 5 February 2014
I particularly like the use of the virtual keyboard in preventing sensitive information like pin numbers,passwords and usernames being hacked by malware,trojans and other viruses.