Top positive review
41 people found this helpful
on 20 November 2013
I just got this case for my Kindle first impressions are that its quite a robust case once on the Kindle Fire HDX.
The fact that it's an Origami style means the cover is floppy when you open it, but it attaches to itself magnetically either flat or in a stand position (works in either portrait or landscape) so this is not an issue.
1. This case is well made and looks stylish and expensive.
2. The Origami design looks nice and as a stand works well.
3. The cover has a magnet that turns off the display when closed.
4. The back of the case has plastic buttons that overlay the controls on the rear of the device, and they work perfectly.
5. The Kindle Fire HDX attaches to the case magnetically, so it clips on and off with ease, whilst still feeling securely held.
6. The cover folds over and attaches to the back of itself magnetically, both flat, and in a stand position.
7. The case directs the sound from the speakers towards you, as opposed to back and away from you.
1 . When the cover folds over and attaches to itself magnetically in the flat position, it can be uncomfortable to hold for extended periods, for fingers along the edges of the device (although the fact that is magnetically attached means it is easy to pry the case off in under two seconds if you want).
Typically I think more Men than Women will like this case.