on 17 March 2014
A great product that protects the screen with no effect at all on operation. In fact you forget it's there after about an hour. BUT - the slightest particle of dust or hair under the screen shows up, and will irritate for ever. Best applied when Kindle is brand new out the box, in a clean area. Have a clean, really lint-free cloth handy but best to blow dust away if you have to. It really doesn't like lifting off and refitting, although it will tolerate this if only a very small area is in contact with the screen, so get the line-up spot on as early as possible. Fortunately, there were 2 in the pack, so I was able to throw away the 'practice' one, and got it right the second time. Fiddly, but well worth it.
on 18 November 2013
These appear to fit well but there is so much static in the product that the second that you start peeling of the backing then dust, etc. heads towards the underside of the protector and that makes it impossible to get a satisfactory fit. I wasted both of these screen protectors the first I put down to me and not being careful enough but the second was exactly the same. I have put screen protectors on my techy bits for years and never had this much difficulty. To give you an idea of the static - you can feel it pulling at the hairs on your arms from several inches away.

A total waste of my money and I could not recommend - don't feel I can send them back as they are wasted!
on 12 April 2017
bought as present very happy
on 28 February 2014
This protection kit works well highly recommended, its easy to fit and gives that peace of mind with the viewing screen
covered
on 22 December 2013
This product comes without an instruction leaflet, OR the third hand which you need to apply the kit to the screen WITHOUT creating air bubbles. The so called "soft card", which I assume was to assist in this process. DIDN'T. So after many failed attempts. And having wasted both of the screen protectors. I consigned the item to the dustbin. A complete waste of money.
on 11 December 2013
Screen protectors are notoriously difficult to fit (in my opinion). This one fits the HDX perfectly and has 2 tabs to tear off (front and back)to make life slightly easier.
I still managed to ruin the first one but I can't blame the product too much for that.
on 1 January 2014
Too difficult to apply successfully. Followed instructions but when I tried to separate the front it was impossible, it kept lifting the screen protector as well. waste of money.
on 28 December 2013
difficult to get straight and remove the air bubbles not the best on the market there are better out there, expensive for what it is.
on 10 December 2013
There are bubbles under the film which I could not get rid of, but it did not show once Kindle was on.
on 6 January 2014
There are two of these in the pack. I tried the first one the day I got my Kindle and actually thought it had stuck down, without air bubbles, which is a novelty for screen protectors. When I looked at the packaging in the bin I noticed something had "stuck" to the part you remove at the end (labelled "front"). It turns out the screen protector hadn't come off the "Front" piece at all. I then tried to put the second one on, as the first is now unusable, only to find that it had the same issue and wouldn't come off. Try and try again, and I end up giving up because of the dust and dirt getting stuck to the sticky side of the screen protector. For the price these are and the fact they're suggested by Amazon, I wouldn't give these another glance. I've likely wasted money as I doubt Amazon will refund or offer a replacement, so I'm going to try and find some cheaper versions in case they're as un-"hassle free" as these ones.