on 24 October 2013
I wanted a green parka style coat for the winter but I didn't want some flimsy fashion coat that had no warmth. This coat is everything I wanted! Not only is it a parka style but it is fully waterproof, fleece lined and super warm. As someone with a long body I often find winter coats too short, but not this! The length is great and the double zip makes for a wind proof covering! Bring on the snow- I AM READY!
11 Comment| 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 July 2016
It's ok, but the zip and velcro fastenings are tricky to do up. It's not warm, but ok for Autumn and Spring mildish days.
on 27 October 2014
I purchased this jacket as my old one was looking a bit worn
it really is all weather proof and as I live at the coast it's something I look for
on 13 January 2014
I need a jacket that was light, had a hood and pockets. As a busy mum of 2 not always possible to have an umbrella whilst pushing the buggy.
I have to admit when I pulled it out the bag I was expecting it to be a lot more puffy heavier. When I wore it kept me so warm I had to unzip it.
Love it would highly recommend it.
on 26 September 2013
Really nice jacket, I haven't tried in the rain yet, but it's nice and warm. I bought a size 12 and I'm usually a 10, which gives a good fit when I'm wearing a few layers. Nice jacket, it looks good on.
on 16 February 2014
A bit heavier than expected from some of the reviews but ideal in this cold weather-hood especially has been welcome on cold, windy days. As a dog walker it is ideal as has lots of pockets to take everything I need. The length is also good. Zip a little fiddly and waterproof qualities could be better. Overall though, a good jacket for the price.
on 29 October 2013
Bought this coat after i jad a baby. wanted to be able to get out stay dry and look good. it does all of the above. i love it and its very warm too. good for getting out and getting rid of that baby fat in.
on 1 March 2014
I purchased this as I was desperate for a waterproof coat for when I walk my dogs. It arrived promptly and on a day when there were torrential storms all over the country. I thought that if this coat managed up keep me dry through this, it would keep me dry through anything. I was out for three hours battling the elements, and when I got home I was chuffed that everything underneath my coat was dry. I am so impressed with this coat! It is good value for money, it does the job and can be put in the washing machine and comes out looking like new!
on 7 April 2014
Very disappointed with the coat as it wasn't a good fit at all. So I sent it back and had to pay £8 for return delivery. It would be better if the sellers make this more clear before hand. I wouldn't recommend at all
on 26 January 2014
I bought this coat after a lot of research into the different words used to describe it! It arrived very quickly and I was a bit worried that it wouldn't be warm enough because the package was about the same size as a A4 folder. I don't have a car and I get around everywhere on a mobility scooter, so sitting still out in all weathers I really feel the cold. This coat is very well made, deep pockets, covered zips and so light, it cant weigh more than a couple of pounds at best. It's good on sizing, I usually wear a size 16 so bought an 18 so as to be able to layer up underneath it. I really couldn't be more pleased with it, I took the dogs out for a run on the fields and got caught in a sudden down poor complete with howling wind. I stayed completely dry and warm the hood is deep enough that even with my hair in a pony tail my glasses still stayed dry. Great product worth much more than I paid for it.