on 22 October 2013
I was pleased with this item as it is beautiful color, the fleece is soft and the style is feminine. My only thing is that the size.10 fits me more like a size:12 or 14 and I usually require more space for the bust area, yet it was still big for me so if you are very slim and want a fitted look the size 10 would be way too big. If you require a generous fit then this is a style for you. I would suggest if you are a larger size & require a fitted style you probably could order 1 size smaller. I gave it away as a present rather than return it as I really liked it and highly recommend this seller.
11 Comment| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 November 2013
The styling is more of a light-weight coat than an indoor fleece, but it's ok. It is slightly looser than I expected for a size 14 and I had to turn up the sleeves a little, but I doubt the 12 would have been better for me. It's a pretty, bright blue, making a change from the endless black & navy winter colours. It is good value and works on it's own around the house, or under a coat on cold days.
on 1 April 2015
I have to say this is the best fleece I've ever bought, it fits perfectly, am normally a size 12, so ordered the 12, and this still leaves room for layers underneath. Great colour, soft and very warm. Looking forward to wearing it.
on 6 September 2014
This fleece jacket feels very good quality. It will be very warm in the winter. I was a bit worried about the size to order because through the years my weight has changed, but I have found that a 10 fits perfectly. The colour of elderberry is lovely too. The only thing I have to mention is that something small has dropped off the zip part at the front, but I think it will not matter. A hard bit of material has fallen from the tiny piece of rope that is attached to the zipper that helps would help me to grab the zip and pull it up, so I'm hoping that the little bit of rope will remain in place and not come apart because of the hard material not being there to keep it together.
on 29 April 2014
This is a marvellous fleece from Regatta. Colour - elderberry - is true to the picture shown.
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this garment - first class quality and finish.
The only point I would mention (and it caused my husband a great deal of mirth) is that the
size 12 I ordered is pretty gargantuan and the sleeves hung down almost to my knees and
he wanted to know if were they sending me some hands under separate cover as mine are
totally invisible when I'm wearing it. Still - it does away for the need of gloves in cold weather......
on 6 December 2014
This jacket is slightly fitted in shape with a contrasting coloured side panel that isn't noticeable in picture. It is a good size and of medium thickness, quite long as well. It fits over my medium thick jumper and thin fleece gilet [i think the sizing allows for this] . The arms are a little long for me and not elasticated which is o k. Lovely colour and good quality it is warm and soft. I have bought Regatta before and this does not disappoint .
on 13 August 2013
This is a pleasantly solid fleece, suitable for both indoor and outdoor wear. It's fairly soft, but substantial enough to cope with temperatures in the single figures. The sizing and length, including sleeve length, are excellent. The pockets are properly stitched in and have secure zips. My only concern about the jacket is the contrast tape inside the neck, visible whenever the zip is not fully closed. On my black fleece, this is a pale dull pink colour, matching the (removable) zip pull tags; not a fantastic choice for someone who usually wears blue or khaki T shirts. I have a cream jacket in (supposedly) the same style as this one, given to me as a gift a couple of years ago, and this one has no contrast tape and is made of a rather less soft, more outer-jacket fleece fabric. The black one doesn't quite match up but is still a very useful garment for the price and perfect for travelling.
on 24 October 2013
Great jacket. Perfect fit warm and good value for money. Despatched very fast, Has pink tags on zippers which look smart
on 9 December 2014
It fits perfectly and is warm and comfortable, which is why I like to wear fleece clothing. It's also light, perfect for wearing under outdoor clothes when it is particularly cold or simply wearing indoors when the heating's not on. It also longer than some jackets and so it covers ones posterior nicely.
on 26 December 2014
The coat arrived very quickly , it is an excellent fit and very cosy . This was superb value not only in the quality but also the price , I have seen it advertised at higher prices . I would recommend this garment and the company without hesitation . Thank you once again .