Size: Size 10|Colour: Virtual Pink|Change
Price:£19.49 - £25.00

on 22 October 2013
I was pleased with this item as it is beautiful color, the fleece is soft and the style is feminine. My only thing is that the size.10 fits me more like a size:12 or 14 and I usually require more space for the bust area, yet it was still big for me so if you are very slim and want a fitted look the size 10 would be way too big. If you require a generous fit then this is a style for you. I would suggest if you are a larger size & require a fitted style you probably could order 1 size smaller. I gave it away as a present rather than return it as I really liked it and highly recommend this seller.
on 20 October 2011
This is a really good fleece. I spent a long time looking at reviews of other fleeces before I found this and I am delighted. It's a beautiful colour and a really good fit and unlike so many others it actually covers my bum!!(vital if you are working outdoors in cold weather). I've bought Regatta stuff before and always found it to be good quality. I would recommend this to anyone trying to decide what to buy.
22 comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 November 2013
Really like this as it's very soft, warm and comfy. I am size 16 but ordered size 18 to be on a safe side, but 18 is way too big, so you don't have to order a size up. Will probably end up ordering another one in size 16 as it's really nice. the colour is lovely too
on 20 November 2013
The styling is more of a light-weight coat than an indoor fleece, but it's ok. It is slightly looser than I expected for a size 14 and I had to turn up the sleeves a little, but I doubt the 12 would have been better for me. It's a pretty, bright blue, making a change from the endless black & navy winter colours. It is good value and works on it's own around the house, or under a coat on cold days.
on 1 April 2015
I have to say this is the best fleece I've ever bought, it fits perfectly, am normally a size 12, so ordered the 12, and this still leaves room for layers underneath. Great colour, soft and very warm. Looking forward to wearing it.
on 6 December 2013
Was surprised with this fleece much better quality than I expected given the exceptional price. It is warm and looks good. The size is also what it should be. Well pleased with this purchase.
on 26 December 2014
The coat arrived very quickly , it is an excellent fit and very cosy . This was superb value not only in the quality but also the price , I have seen it advertised at higher prices . I would recommend this garment and the company without hesitation . Thank you once again .
on 12 December 2013
Quick delivery. Jacket is light but warm and nice long length when wearing on its own. Bought for a present and I'm sure it will be greatly received.
on 14 August 2014
This has now become my favourite coat! Light enough to wear as a super cardi but keeps me so snug and warm, and I am a chilly person. Also long enough to be comfortable for people like me with a long back. The sleeves are a tad too long but I tuck them up
on 1 November 2013
Lovely colour and is a great length. I am only 5ft 2ins so it comes down to mid-thigh on me which I really like. Size is generous so if you are a 12 order a 12, if you are a 14, order a 14 etc. I am very pleased and will be ordering in another colour. Good value too.