Customer reviews

Price:£7.99

on 3 March 2017
Thanks great cd
on 16 April 2017
Fantastic albums. And it's still a Best seller now. Truly fantastic. It's like being in a night club. Everyone on here buy it. You will love it.
on 24 July 2017
Very Good
on 25 April 2017
WOW !!!! just bought this one, and I realise I've just been missing one of the best dance albums of all time. EVERY song is just perfect. Thank you Boys (Stuart too!)
on 29 September 2017
Decided to order it after listening to it many times on streaming sites. I can confidently say that it's worth it! Whole album has a great night club feel to it .
on 6 April 2017
Great album
on 2 April 2017
Excellent
on 29 August 2016
I love the Pet Shop Boys, but this album throws me back to a miserable time in my life listening to horrid sub-standard dance music at awful club I didn't want to be in. This album reminds me of that kind of music.
on 29 August 2014
Definitely the strongest thing they've produced in years. I slightly dreaded this release as I'm certainly not what you would call a "dance music" fan. I've always been drawn to Pet Shop Boys by their melodic gifts, interesting lyrics and arrangements but this, their most dance floor orientated release perhaps ever, also happily includes some of the most fresh and interesting songs of their career. Elysium had some moments but it's lows (looking at you "Winner") were enough to bring it down considerably in my estimation. A year since acquiring it I'm still keeping this album in my all time PSB top 5.
on 19 September 2014
I am a huge Pet shop boys fan and had been to see there tour where a lot of the songs on the album are from. There are not a lot of tracks on the album, but it was not expensive so I think it was worth it.