on 23 March 2017
The large size is a bit optimistic unless this is meant to be super tight but my wife liked it so she piched it off me..she is 5'8" and she liked it. I am 6'3" and so then ordered an Extra large and that was more like it although I think even so I could do with one size bigger . It is very warm and snug. I am a professional gardener so I am always looking for stuff that will stand being out in all weathers. I haven't tested this in really cold weather yet
on 31 August 2017
Nice and warm, lots of pockets, but they seem to have run out of money and made the pocket liners out of a horrible thin netting...

I would definitely not trust them enough to put my wallet into them, also the inside pocket (also cheap netting) isn't even sown at the bottom (if you put anything in at the top, it will fall out the bottom!).

Its a shame because the fleece is well made, but if you like to walk with your hands in your pockets, they will come out looking like you have a horrible disease, because they will take on the pattern of the cheap netting!.

I'm tempted to take apart an old fleece and attach the pockets to my new one...

If the manufacturers of the fleece (Kombat UK) are reading this, put proper pockets in, & you have a 5 star product... lose the cheap and nasty netting...

Cmdr. Matty MayheM.
on 20 July 2017
A friend has one of these and I tried it on. His was a large and a little tight so I bought the next size up and it was also a little tight. We compared the two and they appear to be the same size. That aside, this is a great item of clothing. I will buy again.
on 10 April 2017
Fleece is really warm and feels comfortable when wearing. Im quite happy with product although there are a few points id like to make.
Product appeared to have plastic melted inside of fleece so clearly a slight manufacturing fault, thumb holes also apear to be really tiny but hoping after a bit of wear it should become a little loser and also pockets on arms do apear to be a little small but could easily fit little tools such as swiss army knife ect.
on 30 June 2017
Good quality fleece, although a little shorter than I would have liked, and the thumb holes in the sleeves must have been made for a child, cuz my big old fat uns ain't fitting in those, so if you have small thumbs and a short body then I highly recommend this coat apart from that It would of had 5 stars.
on 11 March 2015
Loved this top to begin with. It was warm, good fit and had lots of useful pockets. The downside was the zip. I kind of new that the zip would not last that long as was very stiff. Within an few days it was often getting stuck and a few weeks later broken. Really I knew this was going to happen the minute I tried in on, but I needed really needed something warm to wear whilst completing a building project. It in the bin now. So lasted a few months.
on 3 December 2017
Purchased as a gift for father in law he drives a recovery truck and is out at all hours in all weather.
He liked mine - I have two so got him one. It’s nice and warm a good fit and hard wearing.
Highly recommended.
on 4 December 2016
Ordered this recently and arrived quickly. I'm usually size 12-14 and actually bought this for work. Ordered 38-40. Slightly big for me but I need a bit of room to move. Very happy with purchase. Looked at reviews before purchasing and agree with others regarding net within pockets and don't know why netting was used. I washed before I wore , I do with any clothing. Washed well. Hopefully the problems with zip that others mentioned in reviews, will not happen to me. Overall very happy with this garment. :)
on 11 July 2017
Nice but didn't fit. Much too small in places even though I checked their measurements before purchase. Item was returned & refunded without any problem though. Would've been nice & would have kept it if it had fitted.
on 18 February 2018
Bought as it was classed as wind proof. It's not! But it is a good fleece plenty of pockets ! and thumb holes to hold sleeves down? Really small thumb holes!