Customer reviews

on 17 August 2014
An excellent , bargain , child entertaining dinosaur : it was dispatched quickly by bargainshop_london , was easy to inflate and has stayed up for a couple of weeks now no problem .
I don't expect a very cheap item made of printed plastic to have precision matching of the printing or to smell of anything other than plastic , so I was quite happy : the possible drawback of buying something so cheap is that quality control is bound to be fairly lax , so chances are there will be a few duff ones with leaks , but mine was fine .

Just out of interest I measured it : the standing height to top of head ( and it stands very well by the way) is 57cm (22.5") but the nose to tail length is 68.5 cm ( 27") so as the description does not state 'standing height ' I don't think that it is misleading .
The inflation valve is one of those standard small item ones familiar from beachballs etc , so a bike pump with a suitable small adaptor would work if necessary .
on 13 February 2016
I was actually looking for a 77cm inflatable dinosaur but this one was just as good!
Although not historically accurate I think it depicts a smiley T-Rex, although in this case his names are slightly longer than in reality.
I found this incredibly fun and can’t recommend this enough. my hope is to buy more and more until I have assembles a 76cm inflatable dinosaur army... but one can only dream
I feel a bit deflated.. but not with this product. Magic
on 20 July 2016
I bought this for my little brother and for the cheap price I can't really complain. The quality may not be fantastic but my brother had so much fun playing with this dinosaur. Had to blow it up again a couple of times after a while of play but overall it'a a nice item and worth the asking price just to see my brother or any kid who's crazy about dinosaurs have a good time with it.
on 27 August 2017
I bought two and both ended up in the bin before the day was out. Although at £2 per item I wasn't anticipting growing old with them around me, I did hope for a few weeks at least before they went to the inflatable dinosaur landfill site in the sky.
Total waste of money but would have been an even bigger waste of time returning for refunds etc.
on 21 May 2015
Well it was cheap so what can I say, that said, percentage wise if I pay £20 for a toy I expect to get a couple of years use from it, minimum 1 year! This lasted an hour before it sprung a leak, so it actually works out really expensive if you work on pound per hours worth of play :-( he barely touched it let alone bashed it so I would say the hole was there when it arrived, it's just poorly finished and the seals are not sealed properly plus because it's printed it stinks of chemicals, if it lasts long enough this should go, but I wouldn't hold my breath!
on 27 December 2014
Read other reviews before I bought this as a stocking filler for my son for Christmas. I agree its not quite as tall as expected but still good fun and value for money. We inflated it on Christmas Eve and left it next to Father Christmas' milk + biscuits so when we came down Christmas morning and my son saw it he was soooo excited!!! Walked round with it under his arm for rest of morning and took it with him to my sister's when we went for Christmas dinner. A big hit, especially since it cost so little.
on 20 June 2016
Its really very funny and nice, my son very like it, not small, very cheap. Fast delivery, we was very happy to get it, thank you :)
review image
on 3 February 2016
Potential buyers should be aware that this item is not 76cms tall - it is about 59cms tall. The sellet did send me two so I realised it wasn't a wrong item as initially thought. The 76cms comes from the nose of the dinosaur, up the head, down the back to the end of the tail. It is not the height. Additionally I thought the face of the dinosaur wasn't well drawn. I didn't realise it mouth would just be drawn but in fairness I can see from the picture that it is.

A possible feature is the dinosaur does squeak if squeeze the inflatable when inflated.
I haven't requested a refund as the seller did send two. I hope the seller will change the description so others are not left disappointed.

I have alternatively bought the Intex Childrens Dinosaur Inflatable 3D 97cm Dino Boxing Bop Punch Bags Indoor Outdoor Game
(http://www.amazon.co.uk/Intex-Childrens-Dinosaur-Inflatable-Outdoor/dp/B01ABS9H4A) which is much better!
on 20 August 2017
lovely blow up toy kids small and large love to play with it ideal stocking filler for the price good size when inflated but not to scary for little ones will be ordering more
on 11 December 2014
I purchased this as a gift to my 3 year old nephew who is obsessed with dinosaurs so much so that he is supposed to be a donkey in his pre-school nativity play but he insists on being a dinosaur so amongst the donkeys there will be one little dinosaur at the story of the birth of Jesus.

This inflatable up dinosaur arrived on time and he was delighted with it. I received a phone call from him excitedly telling me he is punching his face. He loves his new inflatable dinosaur. It's almost the same size as him. He goes everywhere with it and it's great that it can be used in a pool too. I suspect it shall appear in his pre-school nativity next week with him doing his best dinosaur pose next to it.

It is a brilliant gift and such good value for money and was dispatched quickly. I'm very pleased to have found it on Amazon.

Helen Inwood