Customer reviews

ButterFox Universal Cable Organiser

on 1 January 2017
Good quality for price!!
on 8 February 2017
Use this all time as I travel a lot. Very handy.
on 16 December 2016
Reçu 48h après ma commande, parfait.
Pochette très pratique et conforme au descriptif
Je recommande vivement
on 18 September 2013
I bought this in the hope of being able to store various phone chargers in the car but it is nowhere near big enough really - with just two 12v chargers the pack would barely roll-up. Actual dimensions unrolled are: 22cm long, 16.5 cm tall. The four wider elastic bands are 4cm each and the narrower one in the middle is 2cm. It's great for short to medium-length USB cables but coiled or standard electric flex would be too big for it.
on 12 September 2013
I wanted to write this review because this is a great way to carry spare cables with you and to keep them in separate compartments without getting them all tangled up. I do want to point out one main thing though, in the list of features it says that it has 26 elastic loops but it only has 5 as shown in the main picture. This could do with being updated, I think that the list of features are probably taken from a bigger product, also the bag I received is branded as BUBM (which apparently stands for "be unique be myself"). This is a Chinese company and so is different from the ButterFox branding but essentially it is the same thing.

I bought this to store small audio cables such as RCA and stereo 3.5mm cables etc and be able to pack them away with my mixer and various musical items. Previously I have coiled all the cables up and used various cable ties and then just bunged them all either in a plastic bag or in a spare rucksack with all my other cables. With this new cable organiser bag I can take the few cables I actually need and pack the bag away with my other devices.

I bought two of these bags and think I might buy some more for computer cables and leads. Due to their small size, you can just roll them up and use the provided small lanyard to secure the bag and put it away with your other items/luggage.

This is a great storage solution for the price and I have only deducted a star for the misleading list of features (only 5 loops instead of 26 and certainly no room for a 2.5" hard drive). If you want a small bag/case for storing a few cables then this is ideal.
on 15 May 2017
Very useful fold-over bag to hold cables, comes complete with an adjustable cord tie to hold things in a roll. It could do with being 25mm deeper to accommodate longer cables, but good for short cables.
on 29 January 2017
This is really useful, I bought two one for each of us - also bought spare leads for phones and iPads and plugs, and leave them in overnight bags ready for the next trip away.
on 6 May 2017
This is great for storing multiple cables while traveling. I use this for my commute to university and itr stores all the cables and adapters I could need with no issues.
on 1 December 2016
It is kinda small but it does the job, seems sturdy
on 9 January 2017
Really handy product. would recommend