on 17 September 2013
I needed a way to clean the small lens on my Samsung WB850F camera. The pad and brush are small enough to clean the lens, which is only about 15mm across. All of the marks that I could see were removed, and no evidence of black dust. Brush is good for a general clean of the camera, and the lens.
The pen is just small enough to pack in the bottom of the Kata DF-410V DL case that the camera is in (This is a great case).
Only negative comment is that the Hama pen was already packed for postage, but also boxed up to add onto a Prime order - rather a waste of packaging.
One person found this helpful
on 18 October 2016
I've used Hama lens cleaning pens before and this one is just as good. It is brilliant for cleaning lenses when you are on-the-go and leaves lens glass clean. Just be careful not to press too hard with the pad end as it may cause black marks. Use the brush and pad gently and you should have no problems.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 January 2014
This is an excellent addition to any camera cleaning and maintenance kit and just the right size to pop into a pocket or camera bag. The brush retracts and so is well protected when not in use and the cup at the other end is very good for getting stubborn dust and marks off that brushing and/or blowing won't move. For the very low price of this item it is a worthwhile purchase for any camera owner.
One person found this helpful
on 23 April 2014
I have never owned a lens pen before and was a bit nervous about attacking my lens with it, especially after accidently catching my finger with the end and getting lots of black stuff all over me. However, its perfect, use the brush first to get rid of any dust and then the 'other end' to remove any smudges and fingerprints.
on 28 January 2014
Amazing little invention. I was a little concerned about the black inky marks that the felt part leaves behind when dabbed on paper. But after some reassuring research I have now found that it works like a dream at removing smudges and fingerprints etc.
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 31 January 2016
This pen as worked again and again and has left my lenses in perfect condition. My work has had a great sustained quality all thanks to this product.
on 1 February 2014
... and nothing more. Great piece of kit, a must for anyone using expensive lenses. Works both on front and back elements, first use the brush and if there's anything left go in with the other end. Gently.
on 30 October 2013
Hama Cleaning Pen for Lens, I'd not tried one of these so far and have always used a cloth. Since getting it and using it out and about I must say its got a permanent spot in my camera bag. Quick and easy to use, great/
on 1 November 2013
My son bought this as a present for my birthday and I am very pleased with it. Does what its supposed to and arrived within one day of ordering.
on 31 December 2015
Professional equipment. Have not used it that much.