on 20 January 2014
I added these to my white van, as everyone knows who has a van they are a magnet for any light fingered %$£& in the area, I do have a front and rear camera fitted but until the sign-age went up it wasn't enough of a deterrent on its own, these work
on 12 October 2013
1 x Smile in Car Camera Recording Window Sticker. Excellent value for money sticks to window very well. Arrived in good time. Would definately recommend it to my friends. Thank you.
on 10 October 2013
These are just the right size to be seen by everyone who walks by Cruiser King! ;-)
Now they look but don't touch him.
on 6 March 2014
This is a fantastic item I got so fed up of tailgaters that I tried this as soon as I put it in my car they backed off more or less straight away, and when they see that I do have a camera they back off even more Could do with having different colours to make it stand out more
on 18 November 2013
works well pepole back off when they see it. Then they see camera and back off more, would put one in window even if you do not have a camera
on 17 February 2015
I actually do have a rear camera on its way but I put this in the back of my SUV in the meantime anyway and I fully agree with other reviewers that people back off now and stay at a polite distance! Much nicer not worrying about someone being to close behind me to not see them!
on 30 May 2014
I've bought these well in advance of taking delivery of a new £30,000 soft top sports car. I fully intend to back up the warning with discreet cameras inside the car to make sure I catch anyone who has the brass neck to ignore the signs but as others have noted, sometimes a warning is all it takes to save you a few quid in repairs.
on 1 May 2014
i put 1 sticker on the drivers door, just above the door lock.the other 1, i stuck to the rear hatch glass down in the left hand corner.they are very visable and stuck well, easy to apply with no bubbles.well worth it.
on 6 March 2016
I bought two of these stickers, one for my rear window and one for the driver's side window.
They are absolutely brilliant! And a bargain!
At first I worried that they were too small, but their size is perfect. The stickers don't take up your entire window but are clearly legible from a distance.
They were also super easy to put on. It took me about thirty seconds. They are easy to remove, re-position, and don't leave any sticky nastiness behind on the window.
Delivery was quick.

Most of the time just the sticker alone gets people to back off, on the road and in the car park.
I had two people crash into the back of my brand new A3 last year because they were tailgaters. Having the stickers (and my dual camera dash-cam) has certainly helped to encourage other drivers to keep their distance from me! I've told everyone I know that they need one of these stickers.
on 23 April 2014
Deterrent is better than your insurance excess! I am all for them. Good items. You can pick up a very good fake camera which also works well. For both the stickers and dummy camera under £6 alternative £££excess