on 4 August 2014
seems to be ok only time will tell w smith
on 21 December 2013
Chose this policy because of the price. Also for the the cover that was also provided for the,kindle we purchased.We looked at other policies,that are about and yours was by far the best,on offer.
on 6 December 2013
I had ordered my kindle and insurance frm Amazon for my son's Christmas prezzy. I had arranged for it to be delivered to my work as nobody was at home to receive it at the time. I received the kindle within 3 days but not the insurance. Within two hours of me emailing the seller, I had received not just one but 3 emails assuring me another would be sent out plus an email version to! And here it is!! Very impressive customer service and i am extremly happy as will my son be on Christmas morning. THANK YOU!
on 4 September 2014
Hmm. its an insurance policy!
on 10 January 2014
Did not receive a written policy. Only have an email to confirm that it is in place. Don't know if this is correct or not
on 5 July 2014
If the response to my query today is an indication of the quality of service for this policy then I wholeheartedly recommend it. Fast, friendly and super efficient. Thank you
on 3 February 2014
Hope I never have to use it but peace of mind is there! Delivered as promised and appears to be what the Doctor ordered..
on 7 March 2014
No complaints on the price and coverage of this product protection plan. Great Buy! If your Kindle is lost or stolen or you drop it no worries, its covered in the plan.
on 18 June 2014
Peace of mind for a reasonable premium, when my grandchildren want to play their games, and are not always as careful as I might be.
on 10 May 2014
I am not quite sure how to make a claim yet as I have had the last 3 kindle fire hd returned under guarantee as they were faulty