Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

on 21 July 2014
All a bit name droppy, and not really new. I am a chef so always enjoy a bit of a rant...
on 27 July 2016
For what we offer in our restaurants s our thoughts are with the chefs for
Working all hours to please the customers this book lifts the lid on life on pass
on 18 September 2013
I really enjoyed Down and Out in Padstow and London but was disappointed with this book. He just whinges about the success of the celebrity chefs because they seem to cook less now that they are celebrities. They are obviously doing something right as, generally, they are popular, so what is your problem, Mr Watts?
on 3 July 2013
I really enjoyed Down and out in Padstow and London and the follow up Down and Out in South East Asia so this was a must when I heard of its release. I was not disappointed.

Taken from articles on the Chef Sandwich blog this book takes a hard, and insider's, look at the cult of celebrity chefs.

Well written it is incredibly funny but reveals all the foibles of our most viewed celebrity chefs, and takes a good swing at Critics and Bloggers en route.

Voilence, shoplifting, unhygienic habits and utter megalomania are all ingredients in this hot dish of a book.

You'll never look at Tv Chefs and presenters in the same way.

Five (Michelin) stars from me.
on 7 October 2014
A great insight into the life of a chef and what all those famous ones get up to! Good read
on 29 October 2013
See for a different way of food culture. I like the book for showing the other side of the cooking.
on 22 July 2014