on 12 February 2014
Having bought my partner a Samsung tablet for Christmas, I looked around for a case to protect it. Surfing the internet brought a bewildering choice. I must confess to being a little sceptical of the quality of this case, mainly because of the price when compared to cases costing over £40. However, taking the plunge, the case was delivered quickly within 3 days of placing the order, well packaged and I must say I am delighted with it.
The case has the appearance of a much more expensive product (ours was the black, leather look grained finish) giving the tablet a quality feel with looks that will impress, even with a smart ForeFront logo discretely embossed on the front cover and nicely profiled stitching around the case edge. The tablet fits into the contoured case exactly giving it a positive secure feel with the hard plastic edge giving protection against those inevitable knocks. All the controls etc are easily accessible through the precisely positioned cut-outs in the case. The inside has a nice grey suede like finish to protect the screen, with the magnetic catch holding the case securely closed with a pleasing click. I had read about the case and the auto switching facility which we found worked brilliantly on ours, definitely a bonus.
I had read about the stand facility on some of these not being much good, but I can honestly say that when the case is folded back to form a triangular shape the tablet stands up perfectly, which is ideal for watching play back TV etc. If anyone is considering buying a tablet case, this model represents brilliant quality, design and good looks for a price that is incredible. You will not be disappointed and believe me I am a fussy customer! if I am pleased which I am, you will be too. I have no connection with this company and is a honest review of this excellent product.
on 17 August 2013
Got this for my new Tab.3 8" tablet. This product is well made and looks great mine is white with black supports to hold the tablet, the black edging against the white case gives the product an expensive look. Access to all buttons and controls is perfect and the camera lens is not covered in any way at all.
Unlike some cases this one has rigid matt plastic corner supports and holds the tablet very secure. The flip face closes with a small magnetic catch that works a dream.
Have not used the pen as not required for my use so far being new to this tablet game.

So pleased with this will now look to purchase one for S2 phone
on 29 November 2013
A bargain at < £9. Looks and feels well made.
The magnetic auto sleep function works well.

However one drawback is that the tablet is no longer easy to hold in one hand when in portrait mode. I find myself taking the tablet out of the case when I want to use it in portrait mode.

Note: The case was £6.99 last week. £8.99 when I bought it couple of days ago. I notice that the price is £9.99 now! I suggest waiting for the price to go down to the original £6.99 before buying.
on 18 January 2014
Really pleased with this case. It fits the Galaxy Tab perfectly and provides it with a lot of protection. Far cheaper than the 'official' products which ultimately do the same thing. Very happy with my purchase and would buy from this company again in the future.
on 30 April 2016
Good basic cover, protects the screen, access to camera and side buttons etc. The stand will only work in one position however, if you want your tablet in an upright position. If like me however, you like to use your tablet resting on your knees using a more shallow prop then it just doesn't work. The 'stand' is just the front cover rolled in three sections and will not stay put as there is nothing to stop it from slipping out. It also moves about when you have the tablet flat with the cover folded back flat as the 'spine' is very flimsy and soft.
If you want a basic cover to protect your tablet then go for it as it's a cheap product and the magnetic closure works really well but I think I might spend a little extra and but one that is a bit more versatile.
on 17 September 2013
The white leather finish makes it look and feel very much more premium than it could be perceived from the price and images. It also fits the tab perfectly, closes and opens in addition to awakening and putting the device to sleep.

My only gripe would be that it doesn't stand up well when propped up fully.
on 18 November 2013
This does everything it should, turns on when opened, fits perfectly and gives good protection, good quality item and a very good price.
on 8 July 2016
It's misleading to call something leather when it is actually synthetic leather. I haven't tested the folding capability and in truth that will never be used (bought for my aunty), nor can I speak to the longevity, but am expecting sooner rather than later. On the plus side, cheap, cheerful, should last about as long as the tablet does (about 9 months) before it needs replacing. Nice vibrant colour, free stylus, great price.
on 4 September 2013
The seller is promising a second identical case for any review left... I've never got mine...

The tablet fits perfectly in this case - it still looks and feels slim. The magnetic cover wakes the tablet up automatically when open.

It is easy enough to remove and reinsert the tablet and the hard corners provide additional protection.

The only, minor, issue is the magnetic front cover - it could be pushed open when the tablet is in a handbag.
on 16 November 2013
Met expectations exactly. Every bit as good as a similar case my husband bought for his tablet which cost around £30.