on 30 April 2012
So i'd been looking for a while to get a nice case that fit snug & also had a stand. Many cases are ugly and bulky so i was wary but all the 5 star reviews persuaded me to purchase this one. It came the next day! Came with a free screen protector. It fits perfectly, nice and snug. Not too tight like some cases that you have to literally push them in and pull them out. It fits just right. It looks perfect and sleek and looks quite expensive. The stand is perfect, so simple to use and looks brilliant. Just what i've been looking for. The magnet really does work so when you open the case the screen comes on... This is perfect & a bargain! Buy it now!!
on 13 May 2014
Bought an iPad for my husband's birthday together with the Leather case and Screen saver. My husband is an avid fisherman so the iPad with the black leather case is perfect to take with him. Quality excellent and screen saver, whilst not easy to fit will certainly protect the screen from damage. Chose black so that he doesn't have to worry about dirty marks when using it and just gives it a clean when returning home. He is delighted with the whole package and is looking forward to many fishing photos. The case is a perfect addition to his kit.
on 5 August 2017
Sturdy and well stitched protective leather case that has holes in the right places to give access to charging port etc. Front cover tucks in to allow upright viewing as in illustration with good sound from speaker.
on 16 February 2018
The product works fantastic. I purchased one and gave another one to a friend... the screen protector came in very handy. Very pleased
on 25 July 2012
I am rather pleased with my new iPad case, lovely colour and no chance of the iPad sliding out as there is a Velcro flap holding it in where it slides in - this is designed attractively however (so much so it took me a minute to figure out how to get the iPad in the case). Additionally the stitching and overall product appearance (aside from the point mentioned in the following paragraph) is neat and very good for such a bargain. Also, the sleep/wake sensor feature is very good, I don't recall realising it had that when I bought it (very long product name) and so I was very impressed when the screen lit up for me the first time!
The only downside is that the fit could be better. My iPad looks too far to the left and the home button is partially covered whereas I was expecting this to be central. I may just be being picky about this but as the description and name of the product specifically say it is for the iPad 3 I would have thought it would be designed for it.
However, this doesn't actually seem to cause any problems using the iPad as although the hole for the back/main camera is also offset it doesn't effect the pictures taken whilst the iPad is in the case. Similarly, with the other holes and buttons on the iPad, the case does not effect the functionality. Which is why I am happy to rate this 4/5 stars, as another good point - previously mentioned - is that the case wasnt even a fiver (so much cheaper than other cases I contemplated buying before I found this one) and so I feel I cannot complain too much!
TL;DR overall pretty satisfied apart from slight fit issue.
on 3 January 2018
Having ordered an iPad - this iPad cover was recommended. It arrived very quickly & was well packaged.
It makes the purchase of "my previously loved" iPad 2 look great. Well please!😀
on 16 August 2012
This product is fantastic. Firstly it protects the ipad and its also very very cheap. Secondly it suits the new iPad which is great. The only bad thing I have to say about this is that it is not the pink it shows on the picture, it's sort of nude/pale pink which is alright as it could've been worse. It has a sleep sensor and it works very well which is brilliant for £2. I originally purchased the smart case by Apple for £40 and it was the worst thing I have ever seen, the front of the case kept sliding off when it was supposed to be magnetic, and it got dirty after a few days of using it so I returned that and instead got this. I am so pleased with this product, cheap and very practical. Highly recommend this and Definitely a five star buy :)
on 12 January 2018
Lovely cover for I pad Very durable.
on 29 October 2014
very cheap lasted well, while i looked for a more permanent cheaper than apples cases solution.

it is a cheap looking and feeling case. but does offer good protection. i would not suggest buying this as a gift as the finish isn't great.
on 18 December 2017