on 17 August 2013
Bought these last year for my 14 year old daughter, they are hard wearing and very comfy. Tried to order shoes from Clarks last week but they were not available. Ordered on Amazon and shoes received within 3 working days.
on 20 December 2013
these look exactly as in the pic and I ordered size 5, though i go from 4 to 5, and they fit beautifully with a pair of ankle tights. thye looked narrow and small when i took them out but on wearing, i could not bear to take them off. they were so chic and yet so comfy and light. i got them quite cheap as well. delivery was not bad at all.
i have been looking for shiny patent leather derby looking shoes for years and these fit the bill. they are shiny and patent leather but not like the crocodile look, which i find a bit too much. nothing like a brand which knows what it is doing.at least most of the time.
on 9 January 2014
My 10 year old loves these for her school shoes, she has worn them everyday for 3 months, they are now only showing signs of wear at the toes which have become scuffed and are beginning to separate from the soles, the leather has also become incredibly soft so not giving any support to her feet and I doubt offer much waterproof protection, they are very comfortable though. Soles have worn down front and back.
on 26 July 2016
This shoe has all the flash of a brogue, but with a low profile feminine appeal. Looks great with slacks, jeans and dresses. Very well made shoe with nice cushioned insole. Not much for arch support, but comfortable. Good rubber bottom. Was very surprised at the affordable cost for a Clark shoe, especially being leather. Very happy with this product.
on 27 November 2013
shoes arrived quickly but where too small. I gave it a 3 star because although I had to return them, they looked well made. I chose not to try a bigger size because each time I would have sent back the shoes, I would have had to pay for the postage. Although it wasn't too expensive to send the shoes back, I am annoyed I had to pay for the return as I followed the size guideline on the page.
on 26 October 2015
This is the second pair of these shoes that i bought for my fashionable daughter.she had a pair in year 10 and loved them so much that she insisted i buy another pair for year 11.Very comfortable and on trend as all the girls at school are wearing brogues.
on 11 September 2013
I bought these shoes for my 14 year old daughter for school. At last a pair that fits well, are leather and a good price, which she will wear! Arrived within the delivery time, no complaints
on 9 September 2014
I am very pleased with these shoes. I bought them for work and they look exactly as on the photos - smart and pretty.
They are well made, very soft and comfortable.
I ordered size 4 D and they fit perfectly as I'm wearing size EU 37 and my feet are quite narrow.
Great purchase!
on 12 October 2013
These were such a reasonable price for a Clark's shoe I think and I need them as stand all day for work ! Great quick delivery. Excellent and I got a free pen too
on 14 July 2015
I have bought a pair of these shoes before in the same size and they were a good fit but this time although they were the same size they felt as if they were a size larger, very disappointed.