on 9 June 2014
I had bought this as a possible secure way of carrying a mobile phone while travelling. The construction for the case is great, and looks and feels robust. The issue comes that the securing belt loop is secured by a metal fastener. As this has come undone three times, each time with my phone dropping to the floor in the case.. I can no longer use it with the expectation that I am still going to own my phone when I carry it in this case cover!

It does not have a secure reliable fastening to the belt That is not a useful feature for me.
on 18 June 2014
I was bought a compass for Christmas, yes sad I know but I needed one for my job. Well the compass (Silva) being an expensive item and not one I wanted to replace too quickly, needed a protective case. So I thought why not try this piece of kit, and to be honest it has more than paid for itself, it's not fancy or waterproof, but it keeps the unit secure and snug within it's folds, easy to clean when dirty and so far has given good service. I wouldn't hesitate in purchasing another one for anything else of similar size.
on 21 April 2017
Arrived very quickly and well packaged. Exactly what I was looking for, it does the job perfectly.
I love the way I can attach it to my belt or clip it to my belt loops or bag.
I would check the measurements of your device before ordering as this pouch is better for a bigger phone, though you can adjust it together bigger or smaller to a point.
All in all, it's a great product at a fantastic price. Will definitely be ordering again as my husband and children all want one for their phones!
on 17 July 2014
Superb product which holds an iphone4s AND the Griffin case in a secure and comfortable position on your belt. As a previous review pointed out; the popper button which secures the belt loop can be made even more secure just by a drop of super glue being used to make it a permanent fixture. Highly recommend this product for anyone who wants to use an iphone in a day to day physical or work environment.
on 28 April 2014
I use my iPhone as a radio much of the time and so one of my criteria was that the design should allow use of headphones, and it does. A loop to fit onto a belt is more practical and reliable than a clip. I think I read in one of the reviews that this had a double loop with a weak fastening, but certainly mine has a single loop (as pictured) and a convincing fastening. Does the job for me.
2 people found this helpful
on 28 March 2016
Have used this holster for several phones and it is probably the best holster that I have had.

The locking part of the velcro strap keeps the phone secure but is easy to open and close with one hand.

The unit is not waterproof and is not designed to be so.
on 16 June 2014
Excellent case for the iPhone. Big enough to hold an iPhone with a cover on. Sturdy case and ease of use. Wish that there were a secondary security tab as relying on just the one pop stud may not be enough, though so far all has been well.
One person found this helpful
on 24 May 2014
I bought this to carry my Medfit TENS machine so that I can remain mobile whilst having treatment and it is just perfect for the job. It has a strong and secure belt strap or can be suspended on a lanyard or clipped to your trousers. Well made and thoughtfully designed.
on 3 April 2015
Bought this for my Galaxy S3 but it was too small, its well made and sturdy and the back clip fits on my belt or my rucksack, as for the clip on the top - all it does is get in the way, I would havre preferred two back clips
on 5 December 2014
For the price paid I feel annoyed at the product.

My iPhone 5 is very loose in the pouch without an existing case and with the existing case the pouch won't close!!!

I feel the description does NOT match the product!