on 5 February 2015
Love these boots and I have hardly taken them off since I got them as they look good and are very comfortable. They arrived very promptly too. Great quality at a fantastic knocked down price. I am a size 7 with moderately wide feet but the 'D' width was fine. Leather always stretches anyway. I have wide calves and so I did wonder if I might have difficulty zipping them up as they are 'long' ankle boots but I needn't have worried as they stop just below the widest point of my calf muscle. They're quick to put on as you're not fussing around with the laces or straps as they're more for show. They look good with leggings or skirts and I've already had admiring comments about them. The sole tread is substantial and they seem to grip the ground very well. Great purchase, really pleased and would highly recommend.
on 28 November 2015
I've had a taupe/tan pair of these boots for a couple of years & love them, they're starting to wear a bit now so I was very pleased to be able to buy another pair. I'm still wearing the originals around the garden, & out with the dog so will keep the new black ones for 'best' & not such messy areas.
on 16 March 2016
I like these. Opted for a size bigger than I usually take and they fit fine. I like that they are leather, the zip seems adequate, I wear them most days at work ( sitting down) but comfortable to walk about town in too. The fur trim is a bit something and nothing, not as thick as expected for a ' furry trim winter boot'
on 20 February 2015
Never had a better pair of boots! As a slender footed lady, I really struggle with finding winter boots that don't require two pairs of socks, well these definitely don't. They do not require much care, I generally give them a wipe over with a baby wipe and they look fine. For extra tlc I will give them a polish. Had them for nearly six months before giving this review as I never review anything normally! Look forward to next winter to wear them more.
on 8 November 2014
the boots are nice, and the size was right but they were too narrow and my toes felt all squashed and pinched. I had to return them
on 7 January 2014
I bought the brown ones last year... loved them to bits like the black ones this year.... great quality, comfortable, light... the best i have found..... Thanks Clarks
on 8 November 2013
These boots can be worn with anything and are ideal for any winter occasion - dog walking, bonfire nights, school runs. Contemplating buying the same pair in brown. £10 cheaper than anywhere else I could find as well, excellent value for money.
on 24 October 2014
Have had these for a year now and have worn them a lot, they are still going strong which is amazing for me Ashley's normally only last me ages months, they are by far the best boots I have ever purchased.
They are comfortable, true to size and great quality. I love that I can wear them to work under tailored trousers or with jeans out of work.
Would highly recommend, so much so that I want to buy another pair whilst they are still available!
on 27 March 2014
Love these boots! I had a pair but was needing a new pair. I liked them so much that I looked for another pair the same. Was delighted to find them still available.
on 8 November 2013
Super comfort boots fit well quite roomy around the ankles good tread great on the snow and ice and very warm. Fast delivery.