on 8 October 2013
The case arrived quickly, and was a good price.

However, you definitely get what you pay for. The phone case is not finished to a high standard- bits of glue left on the leather, and the credit card slots were cut roughly and not straight.
on 26 September 2013
This is a really nice and good quality cover and fits the I phone 5 perfectly. Also has space to store cards which is great for my travels.
on 5 November 2013
Very disappointed with the colour it looks brighter on the picture and it comes quite dull. But the phone case is ok for what you pay
on 5 August 2015
I bought this case expecting it to hold my smartphone and credit card. Whilst it did do this I was left disappointed with the overall quality of the case, after only fortnight the case began to deteriorate in the corners, which became very noticeable.

I am giving this product three stars, it does exactly what it says but the build quality is somewhat to be desired.
on 8 January 2014
this case arrived almost immediately. my iPhone 5 is completely protected and there is an inside pocket for an oyster card or some cash. I had to get used to opening it to see the phone and be careful about folding it back when I want to take a photo but these are minor irritations compared to how secure I feel about my phone not getting damaged.
on 15 November 2013
Fits my iPhone 5 beautifully and protects it from accidental damage. American size business cards will fit into the slots inside the cover, but sadly not standard British sizes. I could easily fit a credit card into the larger pocket should I need to.
on 8 February 2014
It is a slightly darker purple than shown but I was expecting that having read other peoples reviews before purchasing. Apart from the colour it is exactly as described, good value foe money.
on 4 January 2014
It was just what I wanted and was much better than the previous order I made but not from the same people. Previous one would not allow charger to be put in with case closed.
on 20 February 2014
I classed this as okay as the wear on it is quite considerable and i havnt had it for very long. The case holds my phone well though and the magnet closure is quite strong
on 6 December 2013
This is so poor quality that the phone pops out of the plastic holder. I have now bought a slightly more expensive one that has more rigid plastic and it's much better