on 16 April 2015
Good quality for great price
on 17 September 2013
This is by far the best type of case I have ever used for my phones. Its very stylish and comfortable. It has two slots for cards such as credit & debit cards or a driving licence, this is a great feature for those many people like my self who are constantly forgetting there wallet but never forgetting there phone.

I don't think it is real leather but that's OK as it is not advertised as real leather. On that note It does not matter to my self because its still a very nice material.

Its comes with two different styluses and two screen protectors which is great as they are not very cheap when you buy them separate. I noticed that in my Arndale market in Manchester that the screen protectors go for £5 each which is ridiculous, so its great the fact that you get two included here.
on 21 March 2014
I bought this phone case to replace a much cheaper version in the same style. The cradle on the previous one broke after a couple of months so I had high hopes for this one - well, it had to be better if it was more expensive didn't it? Wrong!
Sadly, it's not even the end of March (and I bought this at the end of January) and this cradle has already broken at the end - leaving a sharp, jagged edge - and cracked near the power button. Perhaps the inner phone cradle in all of these type of covers is just not strong enough or too brittle to withstand everyday wear and tear. The two that I have bought certainly were not. I won't be buying another in this style and will either buy one of the "pouch" types or a gel cover.
on 18 December 2013
Good case protects the phone very well and a good magnetic fastener and pockets for business cards strong case and real leather
on 13 February 2014
Brilliant case for sony experia sp. Purchased as i am a builder and keeps the dust well and truly out and obviously prevents scratching to the phone. Great item at a very reasonable price and delivery was swift. Would recommend this case.
on 1 February 2014
Was pleased by quick delivery of the case but that where it ends. Phone does not fit in case properly and could easy fall out. Have to take phone out of case to charge because holes don't match up to put charger in.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 December 2013
I am so far very pleased with this purchase. my phone Sony Xperia SP fits perfectly into the case. It is nice to know I can just toss my phone into my handbag and not worry about it getting scratched up. Also it adds bits to my phone for me to hold on to as it is a larger phone and I have had a fear of dropping it due to its unusual shape in my hand. The case makes it feel a bit more secure in my hands and I am not pushing on the screen all the time when trying to talk on it. and hold it at the same time. Over all great buy for protecting my phone.
on 8 March 2014
Cheap looking plastic cover, looks nothing like leather. Magnetic tab is crooked and stitching not straight. Don't think it will last long.
on 13 August 2014
It's good for the price you pay.
It's not real leather through and through.
Think you may need to pay a lot more to get better quality leather case.
For what it does it's fine and does it's job fine.
It's nice to have the additional screen protectors and the pen's.
The small pen is a pain especially if you connect one end into the headphones socket and your phone thinks it's a device when in fact your keeping it attached.
on 15 January 2014
very happy with this, i got it for my husband for Xmas. He was very impressed. Would recommend to others.