on 4 October 2013
Andy Murray is the Greatest British tennis player ever. This is a keepsake and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to share History in the making.
on 21 October 2013
I bought this for my mother as she mucked up the recording of it! She enjoyed watching it again but without the tension on the day. A well recommended dvd.
on 9 November 2015
It was fabulous to re-live this great sporting achievement. It's very well presented with great sound and picture on Blu-Ray and I highly recommend it.
on 10 August 2013
Love the dvd, great to be able to watch that historic moment again, delivery was quick, and was well packed. So love watching this again and again!
on 24 August 2013
A very good DVD that I purchased to watch in future years. Works well and delivered promptly. Good as a keepsake for the kids too.
on 28 January 2014
I would definately recommend this to Murray fans. A well deserved win for Andy Murray. A good dvd to put in the collection.
on 31 August 2013
Excellent viewing, great to relive a fabulous game of great tennis by both players. Will keep watching the DVD regularly
on 3 October 2013
Scottish, so this was a must have. Excellent, will watch over and over. Trying to improve my tennis, so very useful !
on 25 November 2015
Good quality
on 26 September 2013
I have really enjoyed the DVD of Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic, I was so pleased to get my copy from Amazon.