on 5 May 2017
aweful, bad design n fit. i didnt have time to see it as was taking it on holiday and got these as last minute shopping. worse than a normal fit flop. the staps are so thick and the size and thickness, is not flattering. crocks look better than this,
on 18 July 2017
Second pair I've bought, they are truly the most comfortable flip flops or even summer footwear I have ever had! I would wear them all the time if I could, I could never wear flip flops before these, bought them many times and always uncomfortable. I put these on and instantly they were my most comfortable shoes. Shame I can't wear them everywhere!!
on 19 June 2017
These are great as underfoot is cushioned, but the two plastic straps on top are wider than usual and therefore have less give. Wore them around the house for a few days to ease the straps and then walked around for 20 min outside. Not as comfortable as thinner, rubbery straps but will ease over time.
on 9 September 2017
Great flip flops. I do have very awkward feet and wasn't sure if they would be long enough, broad enough etc - but they fit perfectly. I take a size 5 and size 5 fitted like a glove. Very pleased and for this price I will order a 2nd pair.
on 8 June 2017
Good sandal. I use for around the home. They wash up brilliantly in the washing machine. Very comfortable. I have a bad ankle and cannot wear completely flat footwear as I end up in pain. These do not cause me any pain at all.
on 8 August 2017
I took the advice to get a larger size (I'm size 6) and they are bigger than I expected. A little tight across the bridge of my foot but I'm sure they'll give with wear.
on 6 May 2017
These were bought as being UK size 8, whereas they are in fact only EU 41 - which is only UK 7 and a half. Fortunately, my shoe size is 7 and a half so these shoes do fit me, but had I needed a true size 8 I would have needed to return them.
on 15 May 2017
These toeposts are very light & comfortable, I have already bought 3 pairs in different colours, yes I would recommend this seller thank you very much .
on 7 May 2017
So comfy. Have had a pair of these for several years. Just came back off holiday and wore them all the time. Just ordered 2 more pairs in different colours. And only 8 quid!
on 1 June 2017
Ordered size above and they fit perfectly. Very comfortable and light and the black in step has little knobbles on that massage your feet. Keep my feet very cool