on 28 November 2013
Bought this to match the kettle I had ordered. Very impressed with ordering and delivery service. Like the separate controls for each side of toaster works well for four slices or just two.
on 23 November 2013
This toaster look the business, we have wanted a 4 slicer for ages.
However the toast it produces is uneven and only seems to toast half a slice nicely.
Shame coz it looks lovely
on 25 October 2013
was looking for a vintage looking toaster and this fits the bill. The green is a lovely sage just like the picture and its light weight and smaller than my last toaster which is great. Toasts nice and evenly and doesn't shoot it out when it's done. My only !!!!!!! is that it isn't a very high lift for smaller foods like crumpets but I just use tongs.
VINE VOICEon 7 January 2014
Bought this to match the kettle. A four slice toaster is an improvement over our old two slice especially when there is demand for toast in a hurry.
Visually, it a has a lovely retro look and is simple to operate. Twist dials set the heat and there are buttons for re-heat, defrost and stop.
The draw back is that it toasts unevenly. One side comes out beautifully brown and the other barely. This is a bit of disappointment, especially for what is an expensive toaster. Theoretically, all the element wires are the same thickness and there is the same current flowing through. So, to a non-electrician like myself, this is a no brainer, and the heat given off should toast evenly. Unfortunately, it doesn't.
Nice to look at, but mediocre toast. Toast wins over aesthetics every time. Not recommended.
242001 4 Slice Toaster with Variable Width Slots & High Lift
on 31 May 2014
It's so pretty!
It works very well for a toaster, does all the jobs it says it's going to.
It matches my kitchen....and it just looks really nice. We are very happy together <3
on 9 July 2014
I really like this toaster, also bought the matching kettle and very pleased with both. Is larger than I expected but looks fab. Colour matches my kitchen exactly (sage green & cream).
on 15 August 2014
Bought as a present for my daughter good quality and nice looking too also does the toast for different tastes. It arrived in good time from purchaser would recommend.
on 16 October 2014
looks good, well made. not to great on browning toast very evenly
we have it set at 7 on a 1 to 9 scale. so could be better,
but as a whole pleased with it
on 13 August 2014
I have the full set of these products and they are all excellent. Colours also match exactly which had concerned me. Definitely worth the little extra money.
on 6 June 2014
Enjoy using this toaster and it, and the kettle, look great as kitchen accessories. The 4 slots allow one to be kept for my gluten free daughter's toast.