on 13 May 2015
This is Dean Martin at his best. I have a few of his disc's and was not sure about getting it. If I had not I would be the loser. It is great. Two disc's and even a couple of songs I did not know. I think this is the best of my disc's for quality sound. If you are a fan, or know some that is, give them a treat and get it for them.
on 19 June 2014
Love this style of music and no one better then
this guy. Find his voice very relaxing especially
when driving .
5 people found this helpful
on 27 February 2014
This CD Dean Martin's hits is pure quality and sold at a fantastic low price, from this seller I have changed/renewed my CD collection. I will recommend this seller to all, Thank you for the great service you provide..
4 people found this helpful
on 2 October 2017
Pefect gift for friends needing memory time CD. They were delighted with it.
on 14 May 2015
I have aways enjoyed Dean Martins music, and this CD was perfect has all of his most famouse songs on it.
I purchased as a downloan to my kindle fire, the sound quality was perfect.
Would recommend.
on 7 February 2018
Great singer
on 19 June 2014
I chose this cd for a friend who said he liked dean Martin. He was very pleased with it and we all had a great singalong with our BBQ . The delivery service was very very good and I was very pleased with the overall service of amazon. Thank you.
4 people found this helpful
on 26 March 2018
great cd
on 29 September 2017
delivery and everything else good
on 24 September 2016
Lovely 2-CD album. The best of Dino. Volare, Amore, Sway, etc. Great Carpool Karaoke music!
One person found this helpful