on 7 August 2013
The disc is useful to act as a heat difusser on my induction hob and it's not at a ridiculously expensive price. Though the
colour of the disc did turn a bit brown the first time I use it. I would conclude that I am pretty happy with it and will recommend it.
on 30 December 2013
Better to buy pans for induction hubs then that disk. Heat worse and also after couple of months gets a metallic bubble which can't be fixed and is makes impossible to cook on it. I waste half hour to make water boiled with that disk. With induction pan is works faster and for 2-3 minutes in induction pan water became boiled instead of 30 minutes with using that disk.
on 20 November 2013
Bad product and bad Customer Service!! Save your money!
I opened the box, it was wrapped in a plastic bag so I hold the handle to pull the bag away and way left with the handle detached from the disc! So I decided to send it back ad get a refund. Weeks later I send them an e-mail to find out what is going on, now they are telling me that they need a tracking number and a receipt (that was already in the box that I send). It feels like they are trying to find excuses not to refund me. They have definitely lost me as a future customer!
on 28 April 2014
This product is not suitable for induction hobs.
I have tried to use it on my brand new cooker and it has left some very embarrassing marks on the hob.
Plus it takes a very long even to boil water.
I have ended up buying appropriate saucepans and I am now enjoying the features of my new cooker.
I thought that buying this product would help me to save money but I was wrong.
Hence I don't recommend this product even to my ennemies.
on 28 August 2013
Thank you very happy with Diffuser does what we wanted it to do Many thanks would buy again if required another.
on 2 May 2014
It could have been a very good product if it didnt reduce the cooking time so much, which makes it a false economy so really you need to buy new pans.
on 17 February 2015
I bought a very tiny saucepan for melting butter but it was too small to work on my induction hob. I had two choices, either return it to the shop or buy the adapter plate. I went for the plate. It's quite expensive for what it is but it does work, the only downside is that the disc stays very hot for a very long time. As I've got a cat who loves jumping on the work tops I was afraid of him standing on it. To solve it I put a hook underneath one of my units so it's kept safely out of the way. I also noticed that the metal changes colour from a nice shiny silver to a very dull, dark grey, I assume it's the heat. . Apart from that, it does what it says on the tin
on 27 October 2013
Good price but after 3 uses it has distorted. No longer enough flat surface to work. The saucepan falls off it.
on 31 October 2015
Does not seem to have the same 'bottom' as a regular induction pan. It's just a magnetic disc that heats up. Because of the construction it 1) gets yellow after only one or two uses, 2) gets hot in every inch of the surface, which could damage your hob.

My hob now has blurry white-ish marks that can't be cleaned, so the glazing of the hob must have been burned off.
on 17 November 2015
I had two things in mind when I bought this - it is not however the right tool for the job when I try to use my Bodum Pebo glass vacuum filter coffer maker on the induction hob, the heat diffusion is so efficient that I either need a different size converter for the small glass base I'm standing on it or another separate [counter top] stove ring for making coffee on - & where these are at least about £10 more than the VonShef Convertor Disc, so this item got first look in.
I contacted Bodum too and they have nothing like either, so it was a long shot anyway.

It is however perfect for still using my favourite pan to make parathas in, even seems to somehow have improved them, and I love parathas :-d