on 21 April 2014
Bought this after having trouble with my laptop. While it does clean my laptop............I constantly have over 800 faults so if it is cleaning my machine why am I still having faults.
44 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 September 2013
This software installed very quickly, its lightweight and compact so not heavy on your PC resources at all. It cleaned up all the little annoying things and saved me time. Happy to recommend.
on 18 September 2013
Very straight forward and easy to install. Great customer support! Thankyou :) amazing product very pleased with product would definitely recommend to others. A+++++
on 11 December 2013
I was really impressed with how well this cleaned up my computer (and shocked how much of a mess my computer was). I have recommended this product to friends and family!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 December 2013
I'm not a computer pro but I found this program so simple and easy to use. Very impressed and have already recommended to all my friends!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 25 September 2013
Amazing, my computer now runs like new. Recommended for everyone with a slow computer, great customer service and communication too, very easy to use thanks guys,