My daughter was delighted with this product. It arrived very quickly & was immediately put to use. While the instructions are good, my daughter found a video about it on "YouTube" which really helped her. Her friends love them too & she is inundated with orders. It won't be long till i have to order replacement rubber bands.
on 24 April 2014
My 2 girls havbe been looming non stop since getting these a month ago. I have lost track of how many refill packs I have purchased. These cra-z-looms are much better than cheaper looms. The cra-z-looms are longer, and each peg is numbered, so you can follow patterns easier. I bought some cheaper looms too, but the bracelets on cheaper looms end up being too short to wear. The quality of the looming bands that come with the cra-z-loom are much nicer than some cheaper bands too. This is the current rage in both of my childrens schools, and I am really happy to encourage my children away from tv and computer games in favour of doing something creative like this. There are lots of tutorials on you tube that you can download to a table, and then the girls can creat truly amazing bracelets and key rings. Well worth the money. I would also high recommend not buying mixed batches of bands - just single colours, as otherwise you spend ages trying to pick out the right colour.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 January 2016
I bought this as the craze hit, everywhere I saw there where someone creating something with them, I also purchased a bumper pack of bands separately as this was originally a Christmas purchase and if you have kids.. Then you'll know exactly what they are like with anything they can create, I'd highly recommend this item, no issues with the seller all arrived soundly and packaged perfectly so no damage to the exterior of the box.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 April 2015
Not a bad price for the smaller loom, having looked around I saw the looms on there own costing £3.99, where as with this kits you get bands etc too. Nice large instruction booklet that is easy to follow. Perfect for a boredom buster, granddaughters as they like to swap from craft to craft while at my house.

I must admit I bought 2 of these and in one one them the free mini loom was missing that was the one bought from Papillon Gifts, the one from ToyWarehouseUK had it in. Feel bad for one of my granddaughters as I like to get them the same.
on 9 August 2017
Instructions were rubbish for the main loom, you need to use youtube to work it out- but given 5 stars bc the little mini loom which came with the big one was such a hit with 6 y/o granddaughter, it's very simple to use and as effective as the large loom.
on 8 December 2014
Bought for a 10 year old and as presents for a few of his friends (the price is unbeatable!). The set is fantastic, loads of colours, thousands of bands, the standard board - all in order.
Who would have thought that the bracelet making would win the battle with iPad, game console, etc. etc. A genius product.
on 19 January 2017
Great value set. Daughters school had a loom band craze in the summer and these were perfect. Lots of bands, lots of colours and one happy little girl. Would buy again
on 1 August 2014
My daughter(11yrs) was desperate for one of these so she spent her birthday money on it. I would say delivery was quick but she only used the braclet maker a few times and found it easier to use her fingers there also needs to be more bands in it as they run out very quickly.
on 2 June 2014
I bought this for my granddaughter and not only her but her younger sister and friends are totally engrossed with making bracelets - even trying to make the largest one - stretching from the top of the stairs to the bottom and around the house!!! A super buy
on 17 April 2018