Customer reviews

on 8 March 2014
This is a good quality light bulb. I have had it for 2 month. It gives a good light in one my 3.5 x 3.5 m2 room. Produces amount of light as I expected. I enjoy the instant on differently from fluorescent bulbs. Particularly I like that this bulb is not very tall and bulky as many other higher power LED bulbs. I had to fit it under shade enclosure with not much space there. As with all LEDs the color rendering index is not as high as with incandescent light, and some times may be lower than with fluorescent lights, too. So some colors may appear different from normal day light conditions. But I definitely like the low energy consumption and instant on with this LED bulb.
on 30 April 2014
I am very happy with this bulb. I bought it for an anglepoise style lamp and it does the job fine with much less heat emission. Nice warm light, a little colder than the 8w lamp from Philips but still in the yellow part of the spectrum. Less bulky than other led lamps. I hope it lives as much as it's supposed to because it is expensive.
on 9 October 2014
Good light and very bright it also cost nothing to run!.
on 31 December 2013
In fact, my aged mother, accustomed to the slowly emergent dull glow from the 'old school' low energy bulbs ( at least ten year old technology) complained gently that they were very bright. Love them. Bright but not harsh.

They are a bit directional with light only emerging from the northern hemisphere of the bulb. That's the only -ve.