on 22 December 2013
Easy to fit, set up and after 3 wks use has worked absolutely fine. Display is big for someone with less good eye sight to see without glasses, even the smaller display of time, average, etc. Really excellent Value for money compared to more recognised brands and being wireless avoids the cable that can easyily get caught.
on 2 May 2014
small odometer with loads of functions clear display you will need to read the instructions in order to set this machine to you and your bike, the machine does have a rattle but I believe this is the wake up action from being asleep and unused for a while. the backlight is not very bright but is bright enough to make out the details.

The key as aforementioned is follow the instructions to set it up to you and your bike ie weight wheel size, mph/kph etc... the only snag I had was I tried to clear the odometer and reset the totals and it states that you hold both buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds this actually resets all the values but the odometer value remained the same..in the end I removed the battery to reset it!!

this item if using the mount supplied has to be fitted to a horizontal bar and cannot be placed on the centre post of my road bike as the display is then at a 90 degree angle, I will be using a custom made mount to get the display where I want it and where it will fit what with my lights and everything else on my bars

overall for the price excellent item easy to install and once you have set it up if you need to re set it up it is simple, small and not intrusive although later I will be purchasing a larger display unit when I get more competitive with my riding fantastic starter computer loads of functions I mainly wanted it for mph, distance travelled and calories burned it has loads of other features well worth the money, my friend has a cateye velos and he actually prefers mine although his velos is the same size and does the same job he was impressed with how the unit looked and especially the price 5 times less than his...great bargain
on 1 January 2015
bought this for my wife's bike which she uses once a week for a casual weekend ride on a relatively inexpensive bike from Halfords. And if that's what you've got and what you do then this will be a perfectly adequate cycle computer.
has been on for a couple of weeks now and functions all still work even in bad weather.
One main criticism is the cable ties used to secure it are useless - they broke instantly so will need some better ones (a visit to a local pound shop sorted that) and there are probably too many functions on the computer. You will only really ever need 2 or 3 of them.
If you are looking at this then you want a cheaper version that the expensive ones they have in cycle stores. In that respect it does a job.
on 27 July 2014
Nice looking unit but rattles like crazy. A kind of irritating buzzing sound. I contacted the vendor who said this is normal! The Cateye model I use on my road bike is silent. I returned this item for a refund. I would recommend paying a bit more and getting something better quality.
on 18 February 2014
The Evodigitals cycling computer does everything as described. Kit is mostly straightforward to fit and the computer unit is very easy to read. Another reviewer mentioned a rattle from the unit, which mine does as well. I think this is a small internal switch to wake and sleep the device and may have other uses?
As a side note, I experienced a small issue with my unit and the problem was dealt with quickly and efficiently by Ross at Evodogitals.
Buy one before the price goes up!
on 19 February 2014
I bought this bike speedo based on previous reviews and the very reasonable discounted price. The only part that was not straight-forward was in the positioning of the sender attached to the front fork. Due to it's size it I had to place it at an angle to obtain the necessary clearance. Perhaps should be mentioned in the instructions. Very satisfactory, speedy communication with vendor about a matter I had not understood. On balance, perhaps should have been 4.5 stars, but the communication swung it.
on 26 July 2014
Purchased this from another site but was very disappointed. Initially seems good until checking the average speed which soon goes wrong ie displays anything up to 99.9. Supplier sent another which also had problems.I kept it for the time but that occasionally freezes. If you get one without any problems then it would be a good buy.
on 15 October 2014
This is a poor quality product. It does not pick up the magnet effectively (despite how much adjustment I have made), therefore the speed just jumps up and down. The distance does seem to record though.

The sad point has been though, that after just a few months, the magnet that goes on the wheel has disintegrated and fallen off, so it now no longer works at all.

I would recommend opting for an alternative product.
on 21 October 2013
Very good product considering the price of it. Does a decent job, doing everything specified. Although has a little internal rattle, which cant be identified
on 28 May 2014
This has quite a bit of functionality for the price but can be a little fiddly toggling between functions. If you want something cheap that gives your speed as you cycle then this is good for you, I wouldn't try toggling when cycling unless you want to be a smear on a tree or a bonnet ornament if on the road