on 29 January 2014
The solar charger does exactly what it claims and I'm glad with the purchase. However, the manual is not helpful in any way. The English is really poor. A better translation would have made the product outstanding overall.
on 3 April 2014
Solar charging does not work, I gave up in the end. I tested it on several occassion in bright sunlight. It appears to be charging but the charge level never appears to move. On one occassion I charged it in direct sunlight for 8 hours, had the same charge I started with at the end of the 8 hours.
on 26 December 2013
I bought this as portable support for my mobile phone that tends to flatten its battery when used in navigation mode during walks of a more than a few hours duration. I haven't fully tested its capacity, but it should be sufficient to recharge a typical mobile five times! My only comment is the translation of Chinese into English could be better. Nevertheless anyone with modest technical knowledge should have no problems.
on 27 January 2014
I purchased one of these chargers to replace a 4 year old unit as I spend many hours away from my office.

First item was faulty (which happens in all manufacturing process) the response from the company was very professional, they sent out a replacement which arrive and works as advertised.

As with all items consider your needs when buying, but do buy with confidence from this company
on 1 April 2014
The English translation of the user manual is very poor. It doesn't make any sense and is full of spelling mistakes.
I still wonder what the blue light mean while I'm charging it. I'm not sure if the power button needs to be on "ON" be solar-charge it...
The product is ok otherwise.
on 8 March 2014
10,000mah nah
first time order came next 2 weeks
then look like 2nd hand and problem
so they post again new one other wait 2 week
(didnt return problem, put into bin)
got new one came then find work but when i once recharge my HTC mobile
just 1 hours this went empty, and put sunny to recharge again
10,000mah nah i think its 10mah
and cannot recharge mobile while use solar power on sunny.
no worth to buy.
on 20 February 2014
after losing the first one in the post in hong kong somewhere the suppliers where happy to send me a replacement it works great except the flashing lights are way too bright and annoying
on 20 November 2013
As many iphone users have terrible problems with the battery and also a nexus 10 user, this battery solved all my problems, perfectly fit in a jacket pocket next to the mobile and charge it really quick!
on 14 January 2015
Working well I hunk the solar panel is a bit of a gimmick but as a battery backup it's not bad..
The solar panel dower work I have a tester to see what it gives off..it's just a bit small to be a relavent means of charging itself.
This thing is a bit bigger than any phone but it charges them 2-3 times it even has a go at the ipad.
Feels light though I suspect the battery isn't that large.
Seems reliable though just remember to push the button if you want to use the battery to do the charging.
on 7 March 2014
I like to walk and use my phone to take pictures, Track using GPS, listen to MP3 etc. Which use up my phones battery fast.
But this external battery has come in very handy.
It could do with a fixing point so I can attach to backpack (to keep it charged). But this is easily sorted.
Used it over a long weekend (Fri - Mon) & it still had some charge left.
During the weekend it was also used to keep a Lexus 7 topped up.
I have now found that it did so well because it had been fully charged from mains before trip. The sun was unable to keep it charged and i think the lights were using more energy than the solar panel could produce. Since the trip, i have left it in window for almost 2 weeks & it is still only showing 1 light.
Still good has cheap portable phone charger provided it is mains charged.