on 10 May 2017
My Moshi-Monsters mad son particularly wanted a Katsuma nightlight, so as you can imagine, we were glad when we found this one. It casts a nice glow and felt very durable too, plus the lad was happy!
on 26 October 2013
This has been brill for my 7 yr old son come bedtime and as he shares his room with his 4 &1 yr old brother its not too bright for them. Fab would recommend
on 21 January 2015
I bought this as a night light for my 4 year old nearly 18 months ago and it is still going strong, it doesn't get hot or make any noise even when it gets left on all night. We have been through a few battery changes in that time but the light is well made and the battery compartment is secured with a screw to stop small children getting at the batteries. I would recommend this night light to anyone but especially good for moshi monsters fans!
on 3 July 2014
These were brought as a little extra for my nephews at christmas. I was impressed with how quickly they arrived, packaging was good and the value for money is incredible. They use the Moshi Monsters as Night Lights and don't go to bed without them. Great buy, worth every penny.
on 21 April 2014
Much better than expected and great value for money. Katsuma is my 7 year old boys favourtie Moshi and this was his star present for Easter. Fell asleep (eventually) looking at it. Great gift. Bigger and brighter than expected!
on 7 February 2014
Bought for my son who needed nightlight and is older (8) so Moshi theme ideal! Unfortunately it takes 3 x LR44 cell batteries (I hadn't realised!) which have died after only a few nights use - very disappointed :-(
on 16 April 2014
bought two of them and apart from the battery needing replacement fairly often they give great joy to my kids. with the right paint on the wall the will change the colours of your wall. ( as any of those lights)
on 24 August 2014
Great little stocking filler for ma little niece. Moshi monster crazy.......so she was amazed when she saw it and uses it every night. Nice little buy.
on 27 November 2013
Was really pleased with this. It was bigger than I expected (about 20cm tall) and looks great. Would make a perfect stocking filler for a moshi fan.
on 24 April 2015
My daughter loves this. Provides a low glow light which prevents her dislike of complete darkness. It will eat up batteries, but does the job well.

See one answered question