on 5 November 2013
Using this to hold a macbook with mCover High Quality Polycarbonate Hard Case / Shell / Cover for 13" A1278 MacBook Pro (Black) on it. Still fits (just) and although a tight squeeze it can be popped out easily enough. Which I guess means it ain't going to just drop out by accident. It looks and feels nice quality. Only thing I would say is what you gain in looks you lose in protection, this isn't going to stop much damage other than scratches.
on 8 December 2013
After doing copious amounts of research on simple cases, I came to this product. The case is very good quality for the price and was a lot better than I had expected. My Macbook Pro Retina fits just right. Would recommend to others!
on 6 January 2014
Nice, stylish, provides good protection combined with the hard case. Macbook Pro with retina fits in very well even with the protective hard case on. The only downside is the velcro zipper, which does not really work and requires re-design. But considering, that it is a leather sleeve, in my opinion it is well worth 10 pounds that I have paid for it.
on 18 May 2014
Quite a good little sleeve for your macbook pro, quality is good for the price and the colour is nice ... won't show up any marks.. The logo isn't on very straight but i just put a apple sticker over it and job done... In case anyones interested this will fit a macbook pro 13" (non retina) circa 2012-2013 also known as the classic... Overall quite pleased and adds a bit of extra protection when put in a shoulder bag... cheers
on 20 November 2013
The cover arrived within a couple of days
I bought it for Macbook Pro Retina 13 and do not regret it one single bit
Fits great
Perfect to put in a handbag
Protects from bumps (for example i tend to bump my bag into doors wen i go through)
Loos professional
The stiching and letters are good
Prevents from scratches unlike the plastic covers this does not scratch intact because of the interior it sort of cleans the mac
It looks so good because you get a chance to use the laptop without any hard shell covers and we all want to do that! When you are done just pop it back in the sleeve :)

Oh and it is good leather. Im a happy buyer :)

The only thing it has a grey tint - i wan not anticipating that.
on 9 September 2014
Great item, that looks and feels more expensive. Think of it more of a cover than as a case, though; it won't protect your kit from more than scratches and light knocks. That said, for what it is it is good.
on 6 March 2014
This is a lovely, well fitting cover for the Mac Book. The only down side I would say is that it's spoilt by the EasyAcc logo on the front. Mines slightly wonky and it spoils the whole look af a great product, but thats branding for you.
on 31 December 2013
The title pretty much sums up my feelings on the case. The 13" Macbook Pro (with Retina Display) fits perfectly. There's no room for the charger, so keep that in mind.

The velcro used to close the case is fairly ineffective. You can close the case, but there's no resistance when you try and open it, almost as if the velcro wasn't there. I don't really find this to be a problem, but you may experience something similar.
on 11 February 2014
A great fit for my Macbook Pro 13" Retina. Quality is good and offers decent protection. It's a light, thin case that looks the part.

Another reviewer mentioned it is thin, to me that's a good thing for travelling.

Terrific value for money and recommended.
on 24 January 2014
This fit my 13.3 inch ultrabook like a glove. Nice feel and the velcro is fine, it keeps the lid shut okay. Only think I didn't like was the white easyacc logo on the front. I promptly put a sticker over it. It would be more classy without the logo.