on 27 January 2014
Coffee is faultless, had I have relised the price difference I would have purchased direct from Nespresso though as the capsuls are half the price.
on 1 August 2014
These are genuine nespresso capsules with a great taste but are RIDICULOUSLY overpriced. Its almost £50 for only 30 capsules. On the nespresso site you can get 100 capsules for £50.
on 7 January 2015
Vanilio and Carmelite are great flavours. But overpriced. You are better off buying directly from the Nespresso shop.
on 28 April 2016
The Nespresso Limited Edition capsules are a great addition to my Nespresso machine! I had never tried any pods before other than the standard flavours, so these were a welcome treat. My favourite was definitely the caramel flavoured one - which had quite a strong taste. The only downside is that you slightly lose some of the coffee taste that you get in the original pods.

Other than that, I would highly recommend these!
on 13 July 2015
These are nice coffees but I couldn't say they taste particularly strongly of caramel, vanilla or chocolate. At most there is a very mild hint in there, but if you are hoping for a vanilla/caramel latte like you would get from your favourite coffee shop then you'd be better off buying the syrup.
on 5 March 2015
Nice coffee capsules, specially chocolate and caramel. Vanilla wasn't very distinctive which I found little bit disappointing as the sample with the coffee maker for vanilla was much stronger flavour. The price could be little bit less, so I would order it more often. At the moment I can only treat it as a special occasion order.
on 13 February 2014
I didn't drink these as sadly they don't come in decaf yet ! However my 20 year old son loved them, the vanilla being his top favourite, closely followed by the delicious caramel, he was not as keen on the chocolate one , saying that he couldn't taste as much chocolate as he would have wanted
on 20 May 2016
The capsules came with an expiration date in 4 months, this is not good especially when you buy many capsules. Another seller sent me capsules with an expiration date in 12 months. This is how it should be the case.
on 26 November 2015
Arrived quickly but with several of the capsules squashed. As they were loose in a plastic bag there was nothing to indicate either a sell by date or use by date.
on 3 March 2015
although I love these flavors I was very disappointed with the packaging, some of the capsules were damaged so could not be used, the package was left on my front doorstep in the pouring rain and it was fully opened.