on 29 December 2015
While I have a huge soft spot for Nik. I loved Nat's character more than Tina's. Also, the character development and arc of Ghost and Nat's story is incredible, especially with regards to Ghost.
I love these characters so much. There is so much heartfelt love between them that it is a pleasure to be along for the ride and read their story.
This is a quicker read than the first one. The pace is better and it all just works so well.
This is a must read if you enjoyed the first book in this series.
on 1 October 2015
This was completely different from the first book. Still made me laugh out load and fall in love with them all that little bit more but it was also heartbreaking to see what ghost went through as a child.
on 1 August 2014
Can honestly say this series is one of my favourite's! Bought this book after reading the first friend - zoned book in the lust collection of steamy reads. I love each and everyone of the characters in this series,but after reading the first book I desperately wanted to know more about ghost.
Buy this book you WILL not be disappointed.
The characters are awesome, loving, funny & smoking HOT!!!!
Cannot wait for the next book!!!!!!!
on 16 May 2014
I came across the first of this series in amongst a boxed set, boy am i glad i did. After reading the first, the rest of the set was temporarily abandoned so i could continue the story. I can't remember the last time i actually belly laughed reading a book, the characters are hilarious and i found it very easy to like them. Yes its light hearted but theres also a very hot sex element which is well written, ticks all boxes for me. Give it a shot, you won't be disappointed.
on 15 May 2014
I read "Friend Zoned" first, although you probably don't have to. Technically you could read this on it's own, but it does help to have some of the background. Anyway, this is at least as good as Friend Zoned, just as funny and emotional and ultimately uplifting. When I read a novel I like to escape for a while, and this book lets you do that. The writing just flows, the characters are real and true, and the story romps along. Can't wait for Max's story :-)
on 15 July 2013
Belle Aurora has totally won me over again with this awesome second book in the series.. again it has everything..friendship.. love.. pranks.. hilarity..and tears with the gang from Friend-Zoned... Nat and Asher are as alike as two peas in a pod.. they can equally drive each other crazy mad..crazy with lust crazy with love... this book is awesome I recommend it Highly to everyone.. So looking forward to Max and Helena's story
on 31 January 2014
Oh My Gawd, I just love this series, witty, sexy, compelling, romantic, can't put it down roller-coaster riding fun for all who read them. I have now read all Belles books and have to wait for some new material, le sigh... so not fair, need more NOW! Pls hurry and write me something new Ms Aurora!
on 10 February 2014
well I've read all belle auroras books and this last one did not disappoint , great story lines , all kinds of emotions going on in them , I thoroughly enjoyed this book as well as her others and picked up some tricks along the way Roll on book number 3 in this friend zoned series
on 16 January 2014
This is the 2nd book in this series.the first book I gave 4stars this I give five.I just loved Nat and ash,and the ending was something that I can relate to so I really felt there pain with them!it was beautifully written!loved it and can't wait for the next book!
on 27 June 2013
I loved the first friend zone book it was fab but this one was even better it showed you a hole different side to Asher and Nat and made me live them that little bit more. This book will.have you going thru every emotion and at most point you be sitting smiling at your kindle.I would highly recommend this book you will not be disappointed