Customer reviews

Colour: Ivory|Change

on 8 September 2017
Horrible colour
on 5 September 2017
great value for price good quality
on 4 January 2014
I rated the wrap 5 stars as the quality and colour are great. My daughter got them for her bridesmaids. The wrap stayed in place all day and night well worth the buy. Delivery was quick.
on 26 February 2014
i got this to wear on my wedding day and it is lovely. the quality is very good. i can't wait to wear it on my special day
on 20 May 2014
I bought the shawl as in the picture it looks ivory and was described as an ivory colour. It looked like it would match the shoes I orders but it's actually white and doesn't match my shoes or dress.
on 13 March 2014
Lovely colour and just what I needed, edging is a little simple, only one layer so just turned over the edge really. But will be perfect for upcoming wedding for bridesmaids.
on 15 April 2016
A little too dark but that's the trouble with burgandy, difficult to match exactly, they should do nicely for my 3 bridesmaids
on 17 March 2016
Arrived on time, have not worn it as yet, Material as expected and just the correct length.
on 20 September 2016
Colour and quality as described. Perfect for covering my chunky upper arms!
on 29 July 2015
It was lovely just not the right shade of pink for what I needed it for m