on 24 July 2016
I nearly didn't buy this case after reading reviews that said it couldn't stand alone. I'm glad I did because with a little attention to how you pack, it stands alone just fine! Just load the case whilst it is upright making sure you fill out the corners. Delighted with the buy.
review image
on 24 May 2016
Item itself was poor poor quality, the handle snapped before I even made it to the airport and during the weekend break the zip also broke.
However, a full refund was processed quickly so no complaints with the company..good service from them.
on 22 March 2017
I finally bought one of mine after using my husbands one of these for all my little trips, well I had to as we went on a trip together so he needed to use it!

It's a straight forward no frills case. The handle pulls up nicely and personally I find this type of handle much more comfortable to use than a straight handle, I seem to have more control over the case. It does of course zip nicely into the bag if you decide to use either of the other handles (I find the one on the top great for when you have to nip up some stairs, but rarely use the one on the side).

The wheels are good and sturdy and there are a couple of protectors on the base of the bag - this bag won't stand upright on it's own UNLESS you pack heavy items at the bottom - if your bag isn't balanced then it's going to fall over. End of! The zips seem sturdy enough, and there is a zipped compartment on the front. There are no other pockets etc on the inside but that's what I would expect for a bag of this price.

Can't fault it!
on 16 June 2017
In process of returning. On first use and only carrying lunch box, spare pair of shoes and a light weight rain Mack, the handle came off just as I was about to get on underground escalator in morning rush hour!!!! Caused a few to bump into me :-/. As you can see in photo, the screw does not align with screw holes so was totally in safe and left jagged at top.
Delivery great & wrapped well. let's hope that the return & refund process is quick.
review image
on 4 March 2017
A beautiful carry-case which is both lightweight and surprisingly sturdy all at once. This suitcase has had some fairly hard wear since I first bought it (in 2016) and it hasn't ever let me down. A great product for a great price. Thanks!
on 20 May 2016
This is a really disappointing bag. It's basically a glorified duffel bag. The majority of the case is soft -shell so it doesn't keep its shape and won't stand up on its own. Also the handle for wheeling the bag is a little short. I'm sending it back.
on 16 April 2017
Just got back from a trip away so 1st time we've used them (bought 2). Really pleased with them as someone said previously a bit difficult to get them to stand on there own but found if you watch how you pack them there's no problem. The fact that they fold flat for storage is an added bonus.
on 7 August 2016
Good quality material, although there are a few loose threads inside. Seams are seemingly robust as are the zips which are metal. I have not put this bag to use yet so cannot comment on how it will fare in withstanding the expected rigours of travel. The main compartment has lockable zips with a small keyed padlock included. The pull handle appears smooth in action and the wheels roll reasonably smoothly. If the bag lasts for a couple of years or more then for the price it is good value for money. The shade of wine is useful being dark enough not to show marks too much but not so bright as to be in-your-face either, thus making it practical but easily distinguishable from the multitude of blacks and blues. On first impressions I would recommend this bag but only time will tell.
on 7 September 2016
Bought this to use as hand luggage for short trips. It is lightweight, strong, and spacious inside. I had to pack it thoughtfully to make sure it stood upright, otherwise it would fall on its front side. I'm not sure if it's for everyday use, the handle would have to be a little stronger but it's certainly perfect for short flight journeys or weekend trips etc. Considering its price and overall quality of the product, I'm certainly happy with it.
on 3 July 2017
So it's not the hardest wearing, but for £14 it's hardly a massive investment. Useful front pouch for carrying documents. The handle isn't quite long enough for a tall person. The shaft feels flimsy, so don't pick it up and spin it round, but other than that it's generally fine. Note that it doesn't stand up on it's own and needs to lean against something, can be annoying in the airport.