on 17 April 2014
i was very disappointed with purchase as i paid for five refills and only received four. There was no delivery note in box and i'm left thinking is the other refill on it's way to me or not!! Please advise.
on 9 April 2015
For some reason Airwick have stopped making the refills, and I couldn't buy them anywhere. I have two of these machines and they're very good. To replace the machines with whatever Airwick's latest sales campaign is pushing would cost quite a bit of money, so I thought I'd try Amazon for the refills - and lo and behold! I found them! Bought 5 packs to keep me going for a while, and just hope that I can pick up more old stock. Good old Amazon!
on 28 June 2014
This product was just what I had been looking for as I could no longer buy it in any shop
The service was very good and had no bother ordering
I will certainly order this item again when I require it
on 10 March 2015
I have been finding Airwick Filter & Fresh refills quite difficult to find in supermarkets recently, for some reason, so was delighted to find them on Amazon, received them very quickly, and they work perfectly, beautiful smell.
on 24 April 2015
Fab cost on these as there very hard to get in a shop a good idea to the seller if they can have mixed scents . I'm fine with what I have as I love lavender . Now I can get these it's great .
on 29 March 2015
Good but the smell is not very strong so have the unit turned up which means I am getting through them quickly
on 27 October 2014
Don't seem to last as long as the ones I've purchased in supermarkets!, although the fragrance is still good
on 1 October 2014
Cannot find these in any shop and has saved us from buying a different type. Great smell and long lating
on 12 September 2014
Listed as pack of 5 units when it's actually only 4. BEWARE. Sell choose to ignore my enquire
on 12 February 2014
this is a fragrance that I cannot find anywhere else, so buying five will last me quite a while - thank you.