on 31 March 2014
Great card. Good speed, plays everything maxed out, no heat issues, big as hell so you need a large case. But you wont be sad you purchased this if you need a mid range card.
on 12 November 2013
Did alot of research on the web and decided to go for this model rather than the pricier hawk model...installed card, fired up afterburner...tweeked settings to oc the card to the same frequency as the msi hawk...very simple as I was using a guide I found on he web...now running perfectly stable at 1111/1176....so about £40 saved and no signs of instability for now...I cant say its the best looking board...just a good rock solid 760 gtx with good oc headroom....well done msi
on 22 October 2013
At £360 you can do a sli setup with this card that would beat a GTX Titan. I bought just one for now as I only have a full HD 27" monitor, so this card will play almost everything at this resolution on full setting and at a good frame rate. And in the future I can buy a second one for future games that require higher specs, and I believe it will be even cheaper.
on 6 April 2014
Perfect graphics card! The best in fact, for the money it is. Along with this graphics card, I got a Corsair CX500 to fit into my computer, as I required a higher power supply. For my first time upgrading a computer, it was very easy to install, the length of the computer needs to be big for graphics cards like these, I am very impressed with how well it fit in my Dell Inspiron i660s.
(Requires 2 PCI connectors) Make sure your power supply has that... I forgot to plug one PCI in because I couldn't find the manual, but it's located in a black box for those wondering.

Assides from that, all the games I play run perfectly.
Max Settings Garrys Mod 1440p (Motion blur off): 60-200 FPS
Minecraft Shaders Mod Max settings 1080p (SEUS ULTRA, no blur): 45-80fps
Borderlands 2 Max Settings 1080p: 30-80fps
TitanFall Max Settings 1080p: 45-60fps (60fps cap :C)

Very surprising performance, works perfectly on balanced mode, I tried power saver for some of the games, but lagged.
As well as the impressive FPS, there is a disk inside the black box, which includes some software which is for changing settings on the GPU. I don't know much about this overclocking or fan speed stuff, but I know the disk comes with lots of software. MSI Afterburner was featured in this, which can adjust clock speed or something, and the fan speed. It's worth looking up if you're getting this graphics card, it is really interested.

Great card, for my first ever upgrade, it was perfect. Glad I saved up for this :D
on 15 January 2014
Great product, stunning performance for the price. Highly recommended. Even without clocking this card performs effortlessly. Tested on crisis 2 and 3 no issues. Complements a 6 core amd processor perfectly.
on 5 March 2014
I bought this card as an upgrade from a AMD HD 5850 1GB card that I had been running for 3-4 years. It ran most games great at 1080p, but was starting to struggle with newer games.

This card is about twice as powerful as the HD 5850 and runs pretty much everything I have thrown at it at 60fps, on the highest settings, at 1080p. It's also nice to be able to crank up the 'Physx' settings and not have it cripple performance.
That's all I can really say about performance. It's kills it at 1080p.
If you plan to game in higher resolutions than 1080p, you might want to invest in some of the higher end cards available, but for me, 1080p is grand for the foreseeable future.

The drivers seem a lot more stable than the AMD ones too, which had a tendency to randomly corrupt themselves for no apparent reason. The Nvidia drivers automatically update through 'Geforce experience' which will also configure most of your games to the optimal settings for your specific hardware configuration. It seems to work pretty well.
There is other stuff like integrated Twitch streaming and 'Shadowplay' that will record your gameplay without a performance hit to your fps, though I haven't used either of these yet.

For the price (£180 is what I paid), you are getting gaming performance and resolutions that totally leave the nextgen consoles in the dust.
on 9 December 2013
I saw this card and thought I will try it. Its a massive improvement can run most games on full glory. Only thing was I had to re mount my system I to a bigger case as the card is long and up grade the power supply 500w+ but worth it as I'm amazed at the quality and speed. I don't think I will get a new console for a while. PC games are a lot cheaper!
on 19 April 2014
For it's price this has to be one of the best GPU's on the market, and is almost perfect for 1080p gaming. It runs cool, and fairly quiet for the most. This can run most modern games on ultra on a playable frame rate, and should be able to play most upcoming games at ultra to high for the foreseeable future.
on 22 February 2014
Excellent card. Runs BF4 on ultra. Took a week to arrive but worth the wait. Much better than the GTX 460 it replaced.
on 3 December 2013
Bought as an upgrade to a GTX 460 which served me well for 3 years.
This one: is faster (naturally), about the same noise wise, and it doesn't get hot (max went to 65c) even after hours of hard gaming (at stock speeds and close to max fan speed).
The actual card was a bit longer than the GTX460 and I struggled a bit to get it to fit in my case, make sure you measure your clearance before you purchase it.