on 31 October 2013
I have installed many screen protectors, even installing headlight protectors on many cars so I see myself as a good amateur at installing this type of stuff. But as always I read the instructions and even watched the YouTube video. After installing the product I left it overnight. Placed the watch on the next morning. In about an hour of putting it on I noticed it had slipped off, folded and was covered in fluff. Useless I thought and threw it away. It turns out you can wash them fully and reapply, I didn't know that at the time.

Contacted Skinomi and they were very understanding and sent me a complete new one, so as the title states.........
on 13 November 2013
Arrived a little later than i would have liked, and i thought that with one sheet i wouldnt be able to apply it right first time properly. with the solution and scraper it made it so easy to apply with no air bubbles. i now use the solution when applying a screen protector on my other devices like my new nexus 5. Thankyou for the great product :)
Edited- after a week the screen protector peeled off by itself, not happy considering it cost more than my phone screen protectors.
on 18 February 2014
These were well received when I gave them to my Son with his 'watch'. I had difficulty finding them and was a little surprised when they arrived, to see that they had come from Canada. However I was very pleased to get them and they were very reasonably priced, considering the postage involved.
on 19 April 2016