Customer reviews

on 8 January 2014
I have 2 regrets about this book - 1. It wasn't longer and 2. I hadn't read SecondWorld beforehand. Although I don't think it made much difference, in my opinion it would have been better to read it first. But that just means I get to re-read I Am Cowboy again. The characters as always are well written and you find yourself rooting for them from the get go. It is an easy, quick read.

The price of the book is worth it for the last 10 pages alone, if you've read other books by Jeremy then you must read this book, it is so worth it, I promise you. If you haven't, what are you waiting for? Pick up others right now, you won't be disappointed.
on 20 April 2016
Cowboy gets his own novel! The standout character from SecondWorld is back, and is just as silly and wise-cracking as ever. A Czech cowboy Nazi hunter in Egypt? Madness. But incredibly enjoyable madness!

I can only hope we get more from this character and that we get to read the follow on from the teased ending!
on 6 April 2014
Milos was hands down my favorite character in SecondWorld, so it was a real treat to see him get his own novella. What's awesome about this particular novella is that it doesn't read like a novella; it reads like a full blown novel. I sort of forgot it wasn't while I was reading it, and was shocked when the end came so quick! And speaking of the end, no spoilers, don't worry, but WOW! If you are familiar with Jeremy Robinson's other universes, you will get an absolute kick out of it!
Of course, as with his other novellas, I would highly recommend purchasing SecondWorld before starting your adventure with Cowboy.
Cowboy is fleshed out as a full-fledged action hero. He's silly and he's pop-culture driven, but he's brave as all get-up and he rocks this novella like nobody's business.
Have fun, I did!
on 7 April 2016
I listened to the audiobook version of this book, I am sure this review will be as useful to the book as well.
Jeremy Robinson has managed to bring his universe of many books; and all there tendrils, that little bit closer to one another. If you have listened to (or read) second world this is a must!
on 27 June 2014
I Am Cowboy is an awesome follow-up to SecondWorld by Jeremy Robinson, and details a spelunking adventure through the underground world below Egypt. Milos Vesely is a fun, iconic gunslinger that is instantly like able and I hope we see more of him!
on 24 July 2014
Excellent need loved the crossover at the end
on 8 February 2015
A bit complicated
on 26 October 2013
Not as good as the chess team and his other novels, I see he gets killed in the next book, I presume its him because he wears a 10 gallon hat. It was ok that he did't speak English properly, what can you expect from a Czech American. Still the story hung together ok, and was enjoyable but Jeremy please let him speak proper English. Please keep Jack and the Chess Team coming.