on 27 April 2017
What an interesting and informative series this is. It starts and continues with aspects of the Cosmos and reflects on how this can, and does, affect life as we live it.

I could rant on for hours giving so many spoilers which would be unfair, so I can only advise anyone that is interested in space, outer space, our galaxy and so many more galaxies to buy this and thoroughly enjoy.

I am now looking for the continuation series to feed my insatiable appetite for this subject.
One person found this helpful
on 20 October 2013
Interesting and entertaining......some of the content isn't to be taken a absolute fact but it doesn't give you the impression that it should be.

There are some hypotheses and some facts that are explained but who knows what's around the cosmic corner?
2 people found this helpful
on 7 November 2013
So many things resonate with what I have read or learned elsewhere.
What a future lies ahead and it appears to last forever!
Needs a second series that develops the detail a little more.
eg Gravity weakens in our universe as a function of distance which is clearly (unless an illusion) identifiable and recognisable with simple 'living room experiments". As indeed is the concept of Time and how we measure it and the whole question of Past, Present and Future. Few realise its possible with mind experiments. Just open your mind and think. Strange results?
2 people found this helpful
on 20 January 2012
This dvd collection is amazing. Some of the episodes and the things they discuss have blown my mind. It was this series that prompted my husband to explore his interest in space and the universe. Morgan Freemans commentary is excellent and makes it very accessible. Would definitely recommend.
7 people found this helpful
on 15 January 2017
Excellent
on 18 January 2015
The show is awesome, Morgan Freemans voice is awesome. I watch it out of interest and awe. I also watch it to fall asleep as background noise :)
One person found this helpful
on 27 November 2014
Very informative and extremely well presented with 'no padding'. Superb value as an educational documentary for anyone interested in science and cosmology.
on 13 October 2015
Interesting different perspective on Big Bang than other opinions
on 11 February 2015
Top notch science documentary with the legendary Morgan Freeman also great for the home study.
on 17 December 2015
very good interesting very well made.