on 5 October 2013
Totally excellent as the definitive commemorative collection from Discovery Channel. The five discs are as follows:
1. After the Towers fell - 43mins - starts at 4min before the first (South) Tower collapses
2. Rebuilding lives - 55mins - very moving stories of some who were deeply affected
3. Firefighters - 45mins - NYFD captivating stories
4. Pentagon - 1hr 27 min - features Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Myers - outstanding
5. Heroes of the 88th Floor - 1hr 28min - totally moving featuring survivors
Note that although the first disc starts just before the first collapse, film footage of the planes hitting both towers is featured elsewhere on discs 2 and 5. This collection is definitive and nothing more is needed. Highly recommended.