on 24 January 2015
Great little upgrade to my original Toshiba DVD player. This one playing all the different region discs that I have quite easily. One of my best purchases.
on 15 November 2014
Good value as it plays all my Wife's DVDs she could not previously play which was the reason for the purchase
on 9 January 2014
Ordered one day and came the next! Works perfect and really simple to install, all you need is a scart lead and electric and thats it! Picture quality amazing and ignore any other comments about it not playing multi-regional dvd's because IT DOES!!!!!!!! All round 5 stars!
on 28 December 2013
a fantastic make , I . e Toshiba the best , well worth the money . so good I have bought another one.
on 12 January 2014
Nearly 10 years ago I purchased a Pioneer multi-region DVD player which I thought covered ALL regions. I WAS WRONG. Last November I bought 2 region 4 DVD box-sets, which were unable to be played on the machine. So, I was forced to purchase another DVD player, & I chose this Toshiba unit. What a good choice it was. The box-sets played perfectly. I recommend it to 1 & all. You won't be at all disappointed.
11 Comment| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 February 2014
I chose this because of beig able to play region 1 dvd's. I get a lot of discs from abroad so this excellent machine was a very good buy
on 2 July 2014
Great DVD player works great on all my region 1 and 2 dvds. A great multi region dvd player for the money.
on 16 March 2014
I can now watch all other region without having to send another DVD back to the company. What's nice about this DVDs player is that it's so tiny it fits neatly under any cabinet stand. Would recommend this to anyone.
on 1 October 2014
Arrived really quickly, well packed. Brilliant machine. Literally plug and play. Easy to use. Great quality. If your'e looking for a DVD Player that will play virtually any DVD, NTSC etc this is the machine for you. It's compact and looks great. No messing about with settings, just pop the disc in and play it. Really pleased with this purchase.
on 29 August 2013
I have been looking for a DVD player that plays all regions for a long time and this one took my fancy and I am very impressed with it