on 13 August 2014
I wish I had read the reviews before I purchased these items for a hen night, the skirt is appalling quality completely see through the waist is supposed to fit up to a size 14 (I am a 12) honestly ? It is a child size, it fit perfectly on my leg though! The length measures 10 inches!! I have no delivery note to send back and I am not happy!!! I am now have to look elsewhere to find an outfit that is exactly as described.
3 people found this helpful
on 28 November 2013
I have given this product a 1 rating (I would have given 0 if possible.) This is due to the fact the tutu is so small. I am a size 10 so thought it would be plenty big enough as the product is advertised as size 8-14. Well there is no way a size 14 would fit in this. I have no choice but to wear it as my 80s party is Saturday but i will be sporting the most hurrendous muffin top. When relaxed the elastic at the waist actually only measures 25cm flat, 50cm on the circumfrence. Being in the industry of clothing i can tell you this is the same size as the average size 8s thigh!!! yes there is stretch in the elastic however i think you will agree this is ridiculous!!
Really disapppointed
One person found this helpful
on 13 April 2014
Really good price - arrived on the day of the party despite ordering a week before - My tip - order with plenty of time to spare.
The tutu looked like it could fit my 2 year old niece, but remarkably did stretch to fit - can't say it was at all comfy, but for one night....
Achieved overall look for minimal cost/effort. Would recommend.
on 4 July 2014
This product is not as described on the advert, when they arrived it was literally just a tutu although the advert say KIT! this was not the case, The quality is really poor the tutu looks nothing like the one on the picture! I would not recommend to anyone!
on 31 March 2014
Got this for my daughter for a dance production that she is in at school and she is thrilled with it she is nine but she is in a twelve year olds cloths but everyhing is stretchy so I think it would go up to about a size twelve ladies
on 7 August 2016
Good for a carnival. Arrived on time. One glove was unusable as it was sealed together but only needed one luckily.
on 24 June 2014
Totally disappointed, the tutu is so cheap its completely see through. The leg warmers don't match, not only do they not match but they are a poor excuse for leg warmers. I suppose you get what you pay for and now I'm having to pay out again.
Go to Claire's accessories!!
Do not waste your money!!!!
One person found this helpful
on 4 June 2014
The size 8 fit my daugher perfectly and she is 11. Very pleased with my purchase.

The only thing was that it did not glow in the dark as I expected it to as she was attending a glow in the dark party
on 27 September 2016
Great for the price
on 19 November 2014
this was received well before the delivery date the skirt comes a bit small but still an great product and would order again