Customer reviews

on 18 November 2014
I was always a fan of FLA, and their album Tactical Neural Implant is still one of my Favourite albums of all time.
I was not dissapointed with this offering. The dark, hard sounds are still there, but they have moved with the current sounds, and all of the tracks really stand up well. For me there are no weak tracks at all, but "Deadened" is my favourite. I also love the track Blood, which sounds very Numanesque (if such a word exsists)
Just wish they would tour over here now!
on 2 August 2013
Always a fan of FLA, this did not disappoint. Just need to get it onto MP3 now. This was a pre-order and arrived within 2 days of album release. Thank you.
One person found this helpful
on 21 January 2014
good quality and played well with no problems. i had no issues of any kind when i used this product
on 20 July 2016
Amazing tracks!
on 6 September 2013
Front Line Assembly as ever producing pure brilliance, with a quality of sound few will ever match in the future
on 3 January 2014
I concur with the above reviews. Best album for a good while. Deep, layered and consistently good. No "filler" tracks on this album. Engages from start to finish.
Exo track 9 is possibly my favourite track ever.
on 2 December 2016
massive album
on 26 October 2013
I have always loved Frontline Assembly and this is by far my favourite album yet! Crunchy, danceable and atmospheric! Every track is outstanding!
on 26 October 2013
It's great. FLA just find a way into your head, and it doesn't leave afterwards! This is not as hook-laced as previous stuff but it is still amazing!
One person found this helpful
on 15 August 2013
Brilliant Album FLA back to their best not one bad track on the album great job ....great stuff really loved it