on 27 August 2015
A good taster for the other books that Simon has written. Its a little unclear in the Amazon info that this is simply a few excerpts from the other books. I would have been disappointed if I had actually paid for this, but as it was free, no worries.

I have Simon's two UK climb books and they're great for pointing you to challenging climbs.
on 3 February 2014
as a semi pro myself riding this is good on has lost of information for a few selected parts of cycling but it's a very short quick read, I just got into it then that's it over. never mind I will have to by a longer version now.
on 29 April 2017
I like Simon Warren books so wanted to see this introduction book and was motivated enough to buy his latest book too :-)
on 21 August 2017
thanks
on 25 July 2013
... but I didn't find the writer's style very engaging. It didn't fire me up to go and ride some cols, but that's partly me I guess. Rather a basic style; "the road goes up and then it goes up a bit more". Sorry I can't be more enthusiastic.
on 21 April 2016
Its hard work :)
on 10 September 2014
Not clear in the blurb that it's only extracts from his other books. Lesson to self if it looks to good to be true then it is.
Positive note it looks like the actual books referenced are good quality and may be worth a purchase
on 16 April 2016
Not what I thought it would be.
on 14 November 2013
I am usually a bit reticent with "tasters" but this is certainly tempting me to make a purchase and get the full book.
on 15 December 2015