on 31 May 2017
2nd time lucky but worth the wait ,sent for pack of 2 boys off yellow(yes there's a fancy name)it came the next day in the wrong colour,I don't know if its because I have a prime membership but I informed them its not right told them what I needed printed the label and put it in a locker in Morrisons,the very next day the right shirts came early all this is done at there expense but the best thing about this order is we have paid more for 1of this make of shirt than what we got the pack of 2 for,great value,great customer service.
on 22 July 2014
Ok so I was a turning purchaser for these. They are the same make and quality as sold in the high end school wear shops but at a fraction of the cost. They wash and iron and keep the colour. No bobbling and no loss of buttons over the school year. Recommended to parents at my childs school.
on 27 April 2017
easy wash looks good
on 19 June 2016
My son has red shirts for school and he loves them.
on 30 August 2015
Good quality shirts
on 22 March 2017
Great quality and Perfect fit.
on 28 March 2017
My son looks and feels very smart in these shirts and they go perfect with his school uniform!
on 2 September 2016
I got these for my lad for school fit really well.
on 24 June 2017
Very good quality material. Nice fit.
on 20 April 2017