on 20 March 2016
Great mount
on 9 August 2013
I have used this fixing for a Gopro for a few days now and it seems to be very robust. It can be used on a variety of mounts such as handle bars and poles. Exactly what I wanted and it came quickly.
on 24 May 2014
I have bought this for my motorbike rather than pedal cycle but can swap if required. Whilst my motorbike doesn't have the kind of handlebar/seatpost parts that a bicycle does I have successfully and securely attached it to my mirror stems. I didn't need to modify or adapt them at all just wrapped around the stems (which is an unusual shape Honda CBR 500) but they still clamp on just fine. Been on a couple of months now and varying speeds (never exceeding the speed limit of course! ;-0)) and not moved a cm!
on 7 August 2014
Just what I needed to mount camera on bike handlebars. A quality feel to the fittings and indistinguishable from more expensive versions. Delivery from the far east took 2-3 weeks but it was worth the wait.
on 1 November 2014
Good strong clamp can fit on bars and other tubing so ideal for my requirements.
on 2 January 2015
Great little clamp for a handlebar or anything circular. Came very quickly and the company were marvellous. A good buy!
on 31 December 2015
Not pretty or trick like the machined aluminium versions, but works just as stated and at a fraction of the cost - with no fear in case of serious damage. No issues so far on downhill mtb or road bike. Easy to adjust and tough enough for the price, so much so that I ordered a few of these to have permanently affixed to my bikes, so all I have to do is add the GoPro.
on 22 June 2014
I was very happy with the price and speed of delivery, however the actual mount became broken within the first hour of use and is now rendered unusable! This hopefully doesn't happen to everybody but on this occasion the product bought was a complete waste of money as it fits no purpose due to its broken state.
on 5 June 2014
After waiting over 3 weeks I had forgot I actually ordered it when it arrived , but cant really complain to much as it was super cheap .

Haven't had a chance to test it yet but on first impressions built quality seems alright , it has a decent amount of weight to it which is always a good thing .
on 29 July 2014
Very good product, but I will just say one thing, don't over tighten the screws otherwise it will break, does take a little thinking to conjure up the right mount especially on the seat post, but apart from those two things good product, gave 4 star because for the comments I made.